Proton Waja stolen at Taipan,USJ

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
I sent my car at the workshop a few days ago to fix my overheating problem. The car was ready 3 days(wednesday) ago but they said they wanna run -in 1st. Suddenly on 24/06/2010(thursday) owner of the workshop called me telling that my car just been stolen. So can i demand a replacement car?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
First of all, you need to file a report to the police station on your vehicle loss immediately. After that, contact your insurance agent and check with them what to do, whether you can claim from the opposite party or not.

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro.....sorry for your lost and you can ask them for another car because they held responbility and ask them to get back same year and model for you.....i had a fren who also had the same case and it eas settle already eventually the workshop get him back a car...don't report it first before asking the workshop opinion...

SoloScandaL

Known Member
Apr 5, 2009
sorry for ur lost.. hurm... after u car ready.. they ask u to leave ur car coz wanna run it 1st.. the suddenly your car got steal.. ur car got some sort of modification ka? ice ka..

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
my car standard only. maybe the insurance company will pay back but it takes time the problem is now i dont hav any cars which certainly makes my life really difficult as i'm already married with my 4 months son... Now i'm really blur,angry,sad n etc...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no matter wat u have to make a police report bro...within 24hrs....
once u have the report, call your insurance company to inform them bout the theft....
after everything settled, then only u settle wid your mech. U tell them either they buy u bck another car, claim on their insurance or u use your insurance, but must provide u with a replacement car during the process. if he does not wanna cooperate, u file another police report, stated that u might suspect he is involved in the theft.......

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Bro,

ur case a bit complicated due to u surrendered your key to the w/shop. same condition if u handover key for car wash..

maybe u can together with foreman make report. If the w/shop is Gentleman laa..

i wish u luck ....

Regards

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
The problem is the mechanic was driving the car to run in the engine but i dont think they hav the right to park the car n pay their bills. that's how my car got stolen. why he has to park the car? just drive n back to the workshop? obviously they've used my car for their personal things coz if the mechanic didnt par the car definitely the hadn't been stolen. Police report n insurance stuff already been done.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. I'm having this problem with my engine for quite some time and I still can't resolve it. I'm currently running a standard Mitsubishi RvR 4G63T engine in my wira and the problem is the engine often dies off when coming to a stop while running with the AC on. Without on AC will dies off also but not that frequent. Recently just replaced stepper motor but still the same. Anyone faced this problem before?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience