Proton Street Shootout

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Apr 12 2004, 12:19 AM
yea man, that really sucked.

you should have just registered as a competitor la
you could have a better chance of joining..
Sunnyboy..

8th May.. You register your car. I will take a Bus down. Not driving my Sunny then.

TireSmoke

Feb 4, 2004
am very sorry if you were not listed int he final list. we found it very difficult to agree to the final list. ideally, we would like to accomodate everyone. but... due to time constraints, we had to reject some entries. until today we still have poeple trying to sign up. we will improve it the next round where we will split the event to 2 days. 1 day purely for drifting, and the other for timetrial. bare with us.. we are understanding your needs and we will adjust to suit.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
yup, they are cool. not many organizers out there would wanna say sorry. these people are defnitely cool peeps. way to go Djan and Adian.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo...to every ZTH member....here is my lil question...just wanna ask tat im going to buy a APEXI Dual Funel filter.....but i notice tat it needs adapter n also sum thing about rubber i think.....so i dono how was it....if all i take oredi RM270 including installation feess....

now im using a clond airfilter....so can i take out and just buy the airfilter without the adapter to put on my car.....my ride is ISWARA..below is the pic i draw....can i dowan buy the adapter??

.hope tat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience