Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Proton Promote Website

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Danny

500 RPM
We've just setup the Promote bodykit website HERE for those who want more information on Promote kits.

Currently still under construction but the updated prices have already been posted. The official pictures are not out yet so I hope you dont mind using some of the pics posted here.

Erm...Danny....since when you venture into Auto business?????...IT line so bad meh??

I should think IT line seems pretty bad ....

promote bodykits..the satria is nice

just an additional interest :) after computers... cars is the natural progression for me. Already in the overclocking & pc modding for quite a long time, done almost everything that can be done. Now... entering the world of cars.

Those are fibre glass made?

No, they are made of PU. It can be bent to a certain extent without breaking & much more flexible than fiberglass.

I will be setting up my car as a demo car which will be located at low yat daily.

Danny....ever tried liquid nitrogen yet?....if you can get hold of those and do a life demo at LOW Yat...you'll be FAMOUS :lol:

hi danny,
im driving a Waja n am very interested in ur body kit... but the pic in ur site is very small n i can only see the front of the car(for waja). can u plz show larger pics n hopefully from different angles
thx

for more pics for waja - head on to http://www.opmultimedia.com/pwaja.htm.

A lot of things still in progress, currently promote demand is more than supply so everyone there is overworked... I will update the website everytime there are some new pictures or news.

danny,
the waja look nice... thks for the pics.... i got one question, do u hav other design for waja? i mean, u know, hope to hav something to choose from... :D hehe...

one more thing, ur site hav a linking problem, the ordering info link has a mistyped URL, it should be http://www.opmultimedia.com/ordering.html but there is an extra 'p' after ordering that is .....orderingp.html which cause the error page not found.... ;)

at the moment only 1 design for the waja. Actually the link to the ordering site is http://www.opmultimedia.com/orderingp.htm for the promote as the other one is for our pc site. Can you try again and see if it works?

Ahh.. just found out the problem, the link under price (ordering) is dead.. will update it soon, thanks for your feedback.

how much is the satria bonet?

and it come with wat color

original colour is either black or white, but I haven't confirm yet since I will also add the bonnet to my car next week. Will be taking a lot of pics during the fitting process.

For car prices pls go to Promote pricing.

danny where is the Promote workshop located? cant seem to find an address on the website or anything...thanks

danny where is the Promote workshop located? cant seem to find an address on the website or anything...thanks

hey, i also want to set up my satria lahh.....but i like the side skirt like the proton promote...hehe <_< <_< cool man :blink:

helo...plz tell me where can find it and how much plus installation lahhh bcos want buget lahhhhhh :ph34r:

already updated the ordering directions under 'Ordering' tab. Please click HERE for more information.

Please make an appointment for installation once you have decided. We need to get ready the parts for you before you come to avoid any dissapointment.

My demo car is currently doing some work & its parked outside Dai Ichi. You can have a look if u're around the area until this Saturday. At the moment, the paint job is not completed yet so u can only have a look at the kit before painting.

hey thats my car!!! hahahha.....the wira wan..... solly la...not so nice, no promote bonnet.....maybe i should add one!!! hmmmm........

jay,

after installing issit very low already? how low is it compared to say, the standard putra or wira se ones?

need any special precautions at parking etc etc?

Top Bottom