Proton dealer tak malu!

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
i see in internet before a Koenigseg CC become a proton supercar! the Koenigseg emblem replaced by the Proton emblem. n yesterday during my accidently visit to a showroom n i taken their funny catalog.

suspecting something?see the next picture...

Proton Supercar? Akan Datang???

the supercar atcually is Koenigseg CC...wtf! :thumpdown

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... i remember last time someone photoshopped this picture and circulated it around... he even changed the badge and some interior logo/badges...

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
imagine a foreigner from France visit our country n he saw this car on this kind of advertisement...he will think even our national car oso pirate other maker can n put Proton emblem...so copy people thing is normal thing in BolehLand! this will make Malaysia Malu only

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
That is very lame. They think malaysian is so stupid they can ciplak any car not so famous like that Koenig%&%^(whatever) :p hehee

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
If i were you, i would point it out to the salesperson on the spot.....or rather i will test these bullshitters, ask them about the "sportscar" and see how they bullsh1t you.

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
i saw this car i saw this car... there is one in the Jalan Klang Lama Proton dealer shop... it is parked inside the shop

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
nuggyn: atleast we know how stupid the salesmen is trying to cheat us. Or he really a DUMB which just simply take the photo from internet without checking.
kmunz: r u the Proton dealer? how come a US$250k supercar in Proton showroom?

kmunz

Known Member
Jun 26, 2005
K.L
WBH8668 said:
nuggyn: atleast we know how stupid the salesmen is trying to cheat us. Or he really a DUMB which just simply take the photo from internet without checking.
kmunz: r u the Proton dealer? how come a US$250k supercar in Proton showroom?
wahhh sure no lor... :eek: i tau malu wan lar...somremore i dunno wat car izzit.. i juz notice the car that i saw and the brochure's car is same (Front headlight). but ar.. this car really 250K?? i saw that one is lotus emblem wor...

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
$250k in US dollar... look like got another Proton dealer also do the same thing but this time with Lotus emblem... Lotus pun malu dibuat oleh Proton...

JEJ

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
Puchong Jaya
WBH8668 said:
$250k in US dollar... look like got another Proton dealer also do the same thing but this time with Lotus emblem... Lotus pun malu dibuat oleh Proton...

hi,

The "supercar" pic not in the right place...hahaha.
:smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Supercar shootouts are a necessary evil, without it any supercar will lead a very dull, undramatic life. In fact the very DNA they are made out of would be entirely different if it weren't for shoot outs. Most major manufacturers go to the extent of buying a competing supercar to dissect it so as to learn its secrets, improve it, install it in their own car and call it their own technology. Think Nissan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience