• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
well most of our wira here also stock niah... :biggrin:

never drive to genting b4 ah?? erm.. like this u need to be very careful... as i am thinking of going up at nite to yamcha...

let me think of a date and announce later... saturday nite ok?

PEACE runner

Feb 9, 2009
ehh...guys...i goin 2 paint my PROTON wira

but...last few day i saw a PROton putra car paint very special..his car colour like plastic...i duno wad

name is tad kind of colour...black de....jz like no paint de bumper colour...his bumper aso didn paint...but cant differentiate if u didn look truly...excuse me..can every 1 tell me wad paint is tad????

thx ^^:biggrin::biggrin:

labulabi

Known Member
Feb 12, 2009
yes u noobies :P

selling header and carb....

methinks efi with supercharger/bot coming up, dont lie :biggrin:
my engine stock standard look la..no efi/bot/sc like u guys:hmmmm:

so many fast 4g13/13 owners here..lotsa ref for my slow standard looking proton car..gud gud:biggrin:

BOT/SC..yummy2..got money sure can..no money, stay low n watch for the big guys..clear the road and clap hands.:biggrin:

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
anyway guys, i just got my car yesterday... after botting the car, my clutch slips on 3rd gear..meaning changing to 1.6 semi race wud help??? n one more thing, my fuel pump like not delivering enuff...on high rpms..torque sudah hilang... gud suggestions for my prob anyone?? :adore:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
this is just the beginning...

getting a 1.6 or 1.8 clutch would be a good idea.. i would use stock clutch to maintain the comfort during shifting...

soon u will be looking at injectors, fuel pump, management... and the list goes on... and ur pocket getting lighter n lighter...hehee :nurse:

this is y i play with NA mods... cant afford to play BOT yet.. :driver:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
anyway guys, i just got my car yesterday... after botting the car, my clutch slips on 3rd gear..meaning changing to 1.6 semi race wud help??? n one more thing, my fuel pump like not delivering enuff...on high rpms..torque sudah hilang... gud suggestions for my prob anyone?? :adore:
for clutch u can opt for 1.6/1.8 clutch or 1.3/1.5 exedy racing clutch...

as for fuel delivery, add a fuel pressure regulator to bump up the fuel pressure... if datz not enough, add 1 more fuel pump... also make sure ur injectors cc are up for the job...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
do actually check also that u r not getting enough fuel at higher rpms, ie. running lean, via wideband testing or sumthing, to make sure ur putting ure money where it matters, of kos sooner or later u gotta upgrade stuff like above sifus sifus have mentioned

do u have 268 / 272 cams?

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
thnx every sifus here for the suggestions..

wat im using now is fuel regulator arospeed at 4kg/cm2
272 pipercam wif aerospeed cam pulley, i forgot wats the setting n using 4g92 injectors

dis morning i was driving then when i boosted a bit got asap putih coming out from the exhaust..is it bcoz of the fuel lean? not rich enuff? checked wif the spark plug is still black color..

yeah i need a bigger fuel pump. walbro is OK rite? :adore:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca

272 pipercam wif aerospeed cam pulley, i forgot wats the setting n using 4g92 injectors

dis morning i was driving then when i boosted a bit got asap putih coming out from the exhaust..is it bcoz of the fuel lean? not rich enuff? checked wif the spark plug is still black color..

asap putih??... blow ur valve seal adi ah??...

yea, go for dyno tune using wideband sensor la... more accurate coz u might run lean at high rpm... lean mixture during boost can cause damage to ur engine...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007

if u want more of a kick from mid to top, go for a matspeed 272 regrind cam, im using one now...ive used the piperspeed cam as well, as for powerzone, never used but have only heard good stuff about them

the spark plugs are black...is it dry kinda black, sooty black? or oily black?

for more complete precise explanation, i tapowed from a site :

OIL-FOULED
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Symptoms of oil fouling include black oily coating caused by poor oil control. This situation is more severe than what is seen with the ash-fouled spark plugs and usually represents advanced engine wear. When the oil enters the combustion chamber and covers the core nose of the spark plug, the spark no longer arcs across the gap. Rather it takes the easier path to ground by tracking down the oil on the core nose. This results in a complete cylinder misfire condition. Check for worn valve guides, valve stem seals and/or piston rings. Replacing the spark plug may help for a short time, but the new plug will soon foul.[/FONT]

SOOTY BLACK
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Soft, black, sooty, dry-looking deposits indicate a rich air fuel mixture, weak ignition or wrong heat range spark plug (too cold). These carbon-based deposits are conductive, much like oil fouling, and will allow the voltage coming out of the center electrode of the spark plug to track down the core nose rather than jumping the gap. This will result in an engine misfire and further aggravate the carbon fouled condition. Check for correct plug heat range. On fuel injected engines, check for sticking injectors, malfunctioning cold start valves and/or circuits. Also check for correct fuel pressure specifications. On computer controlled vehicles, the "limp home" computer mode will always result in a rich condition. Therefore, it is imperative that you check the operation and condition of the on-board computer system. On carbureted vehicles, check choke and choke pulloff, high float level, and needle and seat condition. On all engines, severe vacuum leaks can decrease manifold vacuum, resulting in a rich condition. Weak and/or damaged secondary ignition systems will fail to spark across the gap lowering combustion chamber temperatures and promoting carbon deposits. This condition could also result from continuous low speed driving or poor cylinder compression.[/FONT]

vancapone

Oct 6, 2008
ehh...guys...i goin 2 paint my PROTON wira

but...last few day i saw a PROton putra car paint very special..his car colour like plastic...i duno wad

name is tad kind of colour...black de....jz like no paint de bumper colour...his bumper aso didn paint...but cant differentiate if u didn look truly...excuse me..can every 1 tell me wad paint is tad????

thx ^^:biggrin::biggrin:
i think you're talking about matte black. there's no gloss at all. looks really nice and stealth. but not cheap.

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
try paint flat black la vancapone..the colour looks like the colour pomen motor used to spray on 2 stroke exhaust chamber..non glossy look to..i used that colour on my spoiler and my skirtings..hahaha..i'm a poor man lor..

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
hey, so how's da genting drive? can make it next month? coz i'l only upgrade my suspension next month...

do u hav any idea of puttin a 1.6 RSR spring wit 1.6 sport shocks in2 my 1.5 a/t wira?

do u hav any comments, oppinions on dis RSR spring which in zth marketplace now?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
i am still deciding the date.. dont worry..

aiya.. my car using stock suspension niah... :biggrin:
stock???.... hahahahahhahahahahhaa........:thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

from what i seen from buletin utama there are wan with black sport rim.dont have pic ka?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience