Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

already done air intake..drop in k&n..then extractor cap ayam 421..i thing extractor cap ayam feel not so good..maybe wanna change to branded 1..any suggestion??

find dat fat unker??who??

and can guys suggest which lighten crank pully good for pick up and fc??and where to find??
that fat unker is fstrader lo... PM him la... he lurks around kepong...

branded extractor can try either hotbits or powerzone... hotbits can get from speedworks... powerzone get from NS performance tuning in glenmarie....

all LCP works the same... on difference is dampened or undampened... dampened ones such as mythelogy cost approx rm5xx-rm6xx... undampened ones can get JASMA LCP... cheap and cheerful...

if interested to get JASMA crankpulley can PM me... :)

branded extractor can try either hotbits or powerzone... hotbits can get from speedworks... powerzone get from NS performance tuning in glenmarie....

all LCP works the same... on difference is dampened or undampened... dampened ones such as mythelogy cost approx rm5xx-rm6xx... undampened ones can get JASMA LCP... cheap and cheerful...

bro sky, wat mythelogy and unmythelogy? quite confuse with dat.. is it just the prize?

Hotbits extractor review for 4G13/4G15

- very nice to rev... very smooth power delivery..
- improve the torque and you will feel very worth it after you drive your car.

Hotbits extractors are also available in EA Autoworks (Authorised dealer). Can PM me for more info. TQ.

tq bro..nice info..erm..now going to think either using LCP dempered or not..either mythelogy or jasma..need answer from u..i already pm...

who fat??? :mad::mad:

sorry bro..did'n mean to make u angry..hehehe..so can u help me??SkYwAlKeR said u good at it..

Hotbits extractor review for 4G13/4G15

- very nice to rev... very smooth power delivery..
- improve the torque and you will feel very worth it after you drive your car.

Hotbits extractors are also available in EA Autoworks (Authorised dealer). Can PM me for more info. TQ.

hotbits..can improve my car??nice2...

so far all cars that I install Hotbits extractors give very obvious improvement on the engine performance... some customers even SMS me on their way back telling me how happy they are after installating it.

of cos... otherwise nobody would buy good brands...

What you pay is what you get... or another quote... You pay peanuts, you get monkeys..

cheers. :biggrin:

hi to all sifu's here, :wavey: long time nvr in here...just want to ask around sifu's here, anyone paired 4g15 with any longer ratio GB here? any experience to share with it? n ur gb is taken from wat engine and using wat clutch set currently? do any stocknia(1.6 fellas with 4g15) here wanna share? :thefinger:
Pls share with me in this as im quite new in dis GB thing...n those ratio2 thing keep popping out my mind :hmmmm:

hi to all sifu's here, :wavey: long time nvr in here...just want to ask around sifu's here, anyone paired 4g15 with any longer ratio GB here? any experience to share with it? n ur gb is taken from wat engine and using wat clutch set currently? do any stocknia(1.6 fellas with 4g15) here wanna share? :thefinger:
Pls share with me in this as im quite new in dis GB thing...n those ratio2 thing keep popping out my mind :hmmmm:

what car??... if wira/satria can easily slot in 1.6 or 1.8 gearbox... longer ratio... u will loose some pickup, but gain top speed.... if ur engine is capable of doing so....

for saga, kinda hardwork as crossmember mounting is on the gearbox housing... hence, u will need to mix and match gearbox housing and final drive... how it exactly works i still kinda blur anyway...

what car??... if wira/satria can easily slot in 1.6 or 1.8 gearbox... longer ratio... u will loose some pickup, but gain top speed.... if ur engine is capable of doing so....

for saga, kinda hardwork as crossmember mounting is on the gearbox housing... hence, u will need to mix and match gearbox housing and final drive... how it exactly works i still kinda blur anyway...

alaaaa.. why saga iswara always got limit.. aduhhh..

hey guy, my 1.3 fuel unjected satria mia clutch pad just ko-ed... any sugettions to replace it? for better pick up..

thanks.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom