Protection for headlamps

Tinted shop quoted me RM150 to tint my headlamp, it's not a tinted film as tinted film can't stick on curve area.
They told is some thick clear sticker and can provide some protection for the headlamp.

Tinted shop quoted me RM150 to tint my headlamp, it's not a tinted film as tinted film can't stick on curve area.
They told is some thick clear sticker and can provide some protection for the headlamp.

Ya, some quoted as low as only rm50-60 and as high as rm200! A friend tried the rm50 and it doesn't hold well to the heat from the headlights as it gets wrinkled on some areas. Don't know how about the expensive one though, and anyway I won't spend that much just on a very small piece of plastic. I'll just keep polishing every 2-3 mths using the Soft99, good enough for me. That 1 can of Soft99 for only rm20-25 can be used for countless of headlights polish for years!

many have told me that the tint/layer itself causes craze.... is this true??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom