Promote Rev 2.0 KEVLAR

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> thteh86 said: </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent "> minor impact or not that's up to the chasis, not only the bumper...if the bumper is too soft, your chasis will be damage easier. Flex a bit, yeap...i do agree, but wat's the point u guys pointing out all these? Is it because u can't afford it? Come on la, if u did study physic u should know that the bumper is just a minor problem to perform to reduce inertia. The main thing is your chasis. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>ok, basically i think you are missing the point here. Good of you to bring up the &quot;physic&quot; and &quot;inertia&quot; point...(and i didn't study physics before) but i think they are just asking and making sure if the bumper do really perform better than the previous FPR version. You know, making sure before buying? That is why they are asking... Then again I do believe if anyone is to start a thread here to promote something they are selling, they got to be ready to answer questions like this ya? and not saying &quot;Is it because u can't afford it?&quot; I don't think it's OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive. Custom made can be more expensive. If it's really a good product then i wish Danny the best in his business.<br /> <br /> FYI, I'm also using promote bumper but i'm using the &quot;CIPLAK/FAKE/PIRATED/FIBRE&quot; version. Why? cause &quot;in my opinion&quot; the FPR version doesn't really perform as good as advertised. This KEVLAR version on the other hand is indeed a VERY interesting item.<br /> <br /> peace and out~</div>

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ChÃ*o t?t c? các thÃ*nh viên trong forum hôm nay mình m?o mu?i post lên 1 câu chuy?n mÃ* mình dang c?n các chuyên gia rÃ*nh v? pháp lu?t tu v?n cung nhu các ACE giúp d? !

Nam h?t t?t d?n ai cung nô n?c dón chÃ*o nam moi! nhÃ* nhÃ* ngu?i ngu?i dua nhau hân hoan !
NhÃ* tôi thì khác vì ph?i vu?ng b?n vÃ*o 1 chuy?n dau lòng! thuong cho m? giÃ* vÃ* d?a e trai !

NhÃ* tôi hi?n dang ng? t?i Khu 4, ?p hòa bình, Xã bão Hòa, Huy?n Xuân L?c, T?nh D?ng Nai.

ACE ai có...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience