project car

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hi all,
i got an old pajero (still driveable), with 4g54 (8v carb) engine, i was thinking of tweaking the engine since it it quite powerful still can reach 160km/h after 15 years,
here what i had in mind:

engine:
full EFI conversion:

stage 1
mitsu Magna TP manifold with fuel railing
replacement of rocker arm to hydraulic type ( now adjustable)
magna distributor
2" piping

stage 2
stroke to 2.9L
custom metal gasket
change head to mazda g54b head (12v)
remap the ECU

stage 3
this is where i need help,
turbocharging, supercharging or go nuts with twincharger?

Transmission:
mazda g54b bell housing
rx7 core transmission
g54b tail housing
pajero center transfer case

axle:
front
pajero v6 3500cc axle

rear
pajero 3500cc rear axle

Brake
front
6 pot from ford f-150

rear
mod to fit twin pot

Body
custom wide body + pajero evolution bodykits on a LWB
custom front projector headlamp
rear custom led tail light

tht is what i have research and hunting for parts, however is there any other suggestion?im not looking for the "sumbat enjin" if looking for that i have put 2jz long time ago, so none of tht suggestion please. im doing a show car with this pajero, not to race it ok, this is about real tuning of a car not some wannabe tuning. Tuning the way tht all mech have forgotten, since arrival of halfcut, and yes some minor part like fuel pump for injection is not listed as it is mandatory on EFI conversion

the gearbox is running and fit to my engine, so dont argue with tht since 4g54 n mazda g54b share the same engine block, just difference head and rx7 gb fit to g54b bell gousing and rear housing, hence Frankenstein g54b + rx7 gearbox will fit on my block

and to mods if i post this at wrong section please move it to correct section

cush86

Jun 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
im driving a toyota prado 1997 2.7litre,n im looking to swap in a 2jz. ive looked at a ton of other options. its best to just swap in an alternate engine:) my 2cents. ive done a ton of mods,u can come tt or check out my car facebook @ auto preview group . da black one:) see if u can recog it

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
Liucky u use prado, can put 1jz, pajero is less fortunate. 1jz can't fit to our bay., we have 2 option either rojak a 4g64 + evo head. Or try to squeeze a 6g72tt to our bay. Wish we had bigger engine bay or jpj lowered their rules. But with 4g64 I can use rx7 gb tht have close ratio..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys wussap?

need help on this engine management system.curerntly im using a 12 yr old vovlo 240 and has a 2.4l injection engine.its been used around 160k km.thing is right now whenever i turn on the engine my engine starts to smell fuel.but then i didnt see any leaks. the smell starts when my car starts to go hot enough,like after 10mins of warm up.and it goes on and on.it really affects my fuel consumption man.like,20km for every rm10 fuel.

ive checked the fuel pump,washers and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience