Problems With 4G93 Eterna

Now I am using 7375 ecu.Better response I get compare to 6123 ecu.But I am going to Bolt on turbo my engine and will sell this ecu and engine wiring.I will replace with gsr wiring and ecu.

ok ok...im using the same engine as all of us here......this is my experience....'
this my my TRULY experience with this engine....just to share with you guys......

bukan nak cakap besar or what but...i'm really satisfied with this engine....' bought it back in march'08....at first a bit frustrated coz my foreman told me it is from eterna body not gsr/lancer....tapi itu orang cakap...."kawan, u takkan menyesal punyeeee..."... so, end up buying this engine for RM3900. Here comes the story.......

1-full tank 41 L @ RM120 (new fuel price @ RM2.70), from kl (sg besi toll) straight to bukit tinggi and back to kl (serdang).....total distance is 620KM......crusing approx @ 120-110km/h. terkejut badak..but this is the truth..tak percaya...jom pegi bukit tinggi...i'll prove it....'

2-friendly (suke suke) test power sama 4AGE111 (black top 4 throttle body LE)......LE tapau (but not that far laaa.....)...VTEC 1.6 B16B, 1st 2nd gear-side by side...3rd gear i kena tapauuuuuuu...hehehee.....one more honda EK, dunno what engine laaa...@ sg besi hi-way...can cucuk angin until 195km/h....."kukucau" sudah hilang...release the pedal...takot woooo...... ;) (admitted that the response is a bit slow compare to gti or putra....)

3-minyak itam hilang......valve seal koyak....standard laaaa...haf cut maaaaa....... ;)

so, guys i'm trying to so-called "eksyen" or cakap besar......but, dun pissed off with the engine.....maybe korang punye nasib tarak cun maaa... sorry guys...' i'm just sharing my experience.....

as for now, for better performance, i have installed adjustable cam-pulley, lighten crank pulley (alloy), extractor, Apexi Filter....last but not least....SAFC 5 button....betul betul "ho liaw" woooooo.....

k guys, gtg........thanks for reading.....liverpool will win the EPL title this season..hehehehe

bro kiddo moera...still logging in to this forum? bnyk benda blh share ni... I also just transplant my old 4G92 dgn enjin eterna 4G93...blm betol2 test lg... bnyk benda nak kena buat lg... ada masa, kita sembang tengok....

Bump: bro kiddo moera...still logging in to this forum? bnyk benda blh share ni... I also just transplant my old 4G92 dgn enjin eterna 4G93...blm betol2 test lg... bnyk benda nak kena buat lg... ada masa, kita sembang tengok....

my ex engine was gti 93p with 0450 ecu, equipped with tuned safc2 and old type sitc piggyback,aerospeed FR, had my tb and intake manifold rebored to 60mm, mivec semi locked lsd gb with custom final drives,trinity 8.5 clutches with exedy pressure plate, 0.5mm thinner metal gasket, stock mivec xhaust manifold routed with 2 inch s-flow exhaust piping till the end etc...

i would say the performance was superb and u can catched the feel instantly once after u get the stuff installed...its much much more better compared to factory setting, not to forget the Fc is save than b4...rough figure fulltank could achieved 420km i've made...in terms of performance....well....my 2cents xperience...able to handled mirage 61 na, mivec 92/93(depends on mod), bot93, gsr stock still can play around with...!! but i was really impressed the torque produced from dis engine, not to mention too much in hp's ... :burnout:

a friend of mine is using this engine from eterna , so far so good

Bump: a friend of mine is using this engine from eterna , so far so good

im using this eterna 4g93 engine,my ecu got stolen but now I already buy 6123 eci,when I plug in and turn the key,no check engine light and engine wont start after crank.my new ecu is faulty?I test with 4g93 sohc ecu,engine start normal but one injector not firing.can anyone help

Top Bottom