• Thread starter Isey_JR
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 903
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I

Isey_JR

Hallo guys,i got problem with my evo8mr..my car specs,engine 4g63..when i switch key to on,my fan radiator running also even my engine is cold..i tried to change the fan switch, thermostat and fan radiator relay,but the result is still not change anything,the fan still running when i switch key to on ..why???i hope u all can help me in this matter..tq ZTH frens

Is your car bought new? If its used, do your car hv anything like Billion Fan Controller?! :hmmmm:

Maybe ur fan already bypass the thermostart ....ie Direct AC on .....jux ask mechanic to do a quick check on wiring for the radiotor FAN

Last edited:
sorry ah abit out of topic,

i heard that most evos should have the fans bypass the ECU and have it run directly off the sensor?

I kena this problem before. I dunno the exact name of the thing but my mech called it the 'fan ECU'. One small black box that controls the fan speed. I replaced that, everything was fine:biggrin:

Maybe ur fan already bypass the thermostart ....ie Direct AC on .....jux ask mechanic to do a quick check on wiring for the radiotor FAN

Bro..really miss u man in forum...(out of topic...hehehehehe:burnout::burnout:)

whoa. sounds like my track car. flick 'engine start' switch only. fan on all the time. very good for engine cooling and to cool armpits when hand reaching down the engine.....

I kena this problem before. I dunno the exact name of the thing but my mech called it the 'fan ECU'. One small black box that controls the fan speed. I replaced that, everything was fine:biggrin:

where is the "fan ECU" location ?

Top Bottom