PRO-RS Brake Hose Kit for Hyundai Accent

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RoCkie

Jun 17, 2005
Subang Jaya
Hi Guys,

Anyone interested in purchasing Pro-RS brake hose kit on your Accent?

I went to Rosedi-autosport in Sunway and purchased the PRO-RS brake hose kit. The original selling price is RM270. I hav made a deal to get an offer for Hyundai Accent Club members to have a discount of RM230 per set.

1 set of Pro-RS brake hose kit will consist of front and back. I have spoken to the lady owner of Rosedi, Mrs. Fong, and she has offered this price for Hyundai Accent members, with the condition of bulk purchase at least 5 sets and above.

Anyone interested?
Can pm me if you are interested so that i can get the offer from the lady owner of Rosedi Mrs. Fong.

Just to share some of the description and selling point for the kit:
* Teflon Hose with Stainless Steel Braid is Superior Resistance to Abrasion and Corrosion.
* Polyolefin Laminates with strong adhesive clings to Stainless Steel Braid, double protecting the hose from natural hazards; soil, plants, dead wood and sticks, water, wet and dried mud and etc.
* Additional Polyolefin Sleeves with strong adhesives to protect the joints between hose and metal fittings.
* OEM style sleeve bracket for mounting the hose to shock absorber bracket for certain 4WD model. Fitment as per OEM hose.

If you need information on the product, feel free to visit http://www.pro-rs.com/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm looking for 3M Car care products, look forward to get those Professional Series 1.
Any1 here know where to get it..??
oredy bored with Meg edy, now wan some fresh....:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience