price of L2 convertion

L2TurboFool

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Visit site
hey...i wanna know normally how much does a L2 turbo convertion cost??bout 2k??or less??coz i checked...its about 2.2K...and then my fren told me got 1.6 ++ oso...
blurr..! i wan a good price...hehehe i a lil' cheap now la..hehee
dun mind me guys..
thanx..!!

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
in ipoh.. the convertion cost only 800.. but that's not include the tear and wear part which have to be replace... and depent on the condition of halfcut that u get...
if ur lucky.. there no more money to be spend.. but.. if ur unlucky... sure need to get one enjin kosong .... theheheheheh... estimately...around 2K....

Radical_Putra*

Apr 22, 2004
Originally posted by sylver'sAD@Nov 5 2004, 10:49
in ipoh.. the convertion cost only 800.. but that's not include the tear and wear part which have to be replace... and depent on the condition of halfcut that u get...
if ur lucky.. there no more money to be spend.. but.. if ur unlucky... sure need to get one enjin kosong .... theheheheheh... estimately...around 2K....
convertion RM800??? u mean workmanship only izit :huh:

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
theheheh...sorry... yes.. the workmanship onli...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey bros just a quick question, do we need to pay DBKL summons? Cuz I've heard talks about DBKL linking the summons to JPJ so when we wanna renew road tax we can't do so till we've settled the outstanding summons. Is this true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience