Price for campro (neo) manual gearbox

amirmunzir

i want to ask, hope i post this thread in a right channel n forum..do pm me if this thread is inappropriate..

may i know the market 2ndhand price/value for campro (on neo) manual transmission complete set (the gb,flywheel,clutch,cover and all parts that need to swap with auto campro)?

many thanks to all...:adore:

I heard CK model manual box can fit in.... Ppl also says dat the CK mivec ratio is much better....
Need some sifu to clarify on tis.....

I heard CK model manual box can fit in.... Ppl also says dat the CK mivec ratio is much better....
Need some sifu to clarify on tis.....

due to money contraints, i have to limit it by exchange from campro auto to campro manual..but! if the price for CK gb roughly the same, then y not..hehe but first i need to know the rough price for campro manual (the whole transmission)..thanks sifus:adore:

maybe u could post up a thread for any campro user that wanna swap their gbox
from manual to auto. just pay for their own workmanship, but must be done at 1 workshop.

maybe u could post up a thread for any campro user that wanna swap their gbox
from manual to auto. just pay for their own workmanship, but must be done at 1 workshop.

Thanks bro for the suggestion.. The thing is i already find a gb n already taken out from the car but that owner tell me to put a price..so now i need a reasonable figure for the price to offer.. The gb had done about 120k km if im not mistaken..

Btw, thankd again bro for ur suggestion n attention to read this thread:adore:

not sure bro, manual set gbox for campro bout rm1.2k, maybe nego to rm1k.
so your price u could offer should be below rm1k, summore more than 100k kms....
u tell him need to overhaul/service bla bla bla the gbox 1st before install it into your car.....

mivec ck manual set with LSD rm3k++ Ooo...

bro check ur pm.. thx.. i wan to swap from manual to auto trans.. im using satria neo also..

Bear in mind...

you're gonna need :

clutch pump
gear lever + knob
center console
gear cables / shifter cables
clutch pedal
disable your TCU :D
and the list goes on..

Is anyone here wanna swap gearbox from manual to auto? I am using 1.6 auto campro transmission. Pm if interested. 0123468164: Naeim. Area: Shah Alam,Selangor. 9/6/2017

i want to ask, hope i post this thread in a right channel n forum..do pm me if this thread is inappropriate..

may i know the market 2ndhand price/value for campro (on neo) manual transmission complete set (the gb,flywheel,clutch,cover and all parts that need to swap with auto campro)?

many thanks to all...:adore:

i got one for sale...rm3.3k complete with installation...taken from campro 1.6 neo..

PM me for more details TQ

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom