Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Does opening ZTH in another tab at browser count as active?

Your car got start up issue? Should be in SS2 area, not sure far away from where you are or not.
close haha, nolah no issues... its something i always say cause the car is over 20, every morning car can start, syukur dah

:biggrin:

ahh ss2 very close! yay!!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
close haha, nolah no issues... its something i always say cause the car is over 20, every morning car can start, syukur dah

:biggrin:

ahh ss2 very close! yay!!
Your car is even older than mine. Mine turning 18 this year.

Good to know that you live near SS2. If I go to PJ, I'll be staying in SS2 also in my brother's hostel. He is studying there. I think around next month I'll be going as I am sending him back after his semester break ends.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Got this premium Tarmac Civic EG6 yesterday at Kino KLCC...very highly detailed with full bucket seat, roll cage, Spoon decal, regamaster wheels etc. ....have to lineup very long queue to get this guy eventually :hmmmm:

DSC_1243.jpg

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Kino selling RM75++ but current market price around RM100-140 :driver:

View attachment 562449

Crazy! now not only line up for buying HP, shoes or food but buying diecast also line up :banghead:
Din't know the die cast hobby is getting so big in KL. Or the reason could be that these people are buying them for resale purposes at higher price.

RM75+ for this. Why not consider getting the Tomica EG6? Vintage Neo version I think.

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Din't know the die cast hobby is getting so big in KL. Or the reason could be that these people are buying them for resale purposes at higher price.

RM75+ for this. Why not consider getting the Tomica EG6? Vintage Neo version I think.
yeah diecast scene in KL are booming atm even for RM75 a pop ppl still lining up to get the small toys.....they are alot of diecast collector in Msia & the market is bigger than the motoring scene I believe due to kids & women, old or young also collecting the stuff....Kino is the only place u can buy at retail price & probably thats the reason they line up there....other shop mostly resell with higher price

I can't find the TLVN EG6 selling atm....mostly skylines, toyotas etc.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone..i run a 1996 tiara..the engine uses carburettor and recently i noticed there's smell of petrol coming from my engine..sent it to the mech and asked him to check..after checking, he said something behind my carb leaked and needed to be replaced..i got 2 options:

1. Replace the entire carb which would cost me 880 for a new one as the torn part which is rubber cannot be replaced. No replacement parts.

2. Rebuild the carburettor with a carburettor rebuild kit which would cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience