Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

That DIY Honda, i saw many times. I posted before also but thanks to Wai for the clearer picture....Very ugly and down right silly.....

KY, I think those are PVC tubes...for future add-ons winglets...

TR, I think if those are PVC tubes, then I think the future work for the GT wings would be rainwater down pipe, just like from a house.

GT wings are getting more keng thesedays....The aerodynamic dept are working overtime to create such useful yet beautiful device

wat r those ppl wan actually??????????i juz cant understand hw do those ppl can come out wit such idea,from moon shooting exhaust to STD LTD. type SPOILER..............wasting money oni mar,better spend money to buy other things,if not juz find car mod consultant,ask them hw to mod car nicely:banghead::banghead: after this CAR MOD Consultation Company sure got manyaaaakkkk untong:rofl::rofl:

wat r those ppl wan actually??????????i juz cant understand hw do those ppl can come out wit such idea,from moon shooting exhaust to STD LTD. type SPOILER..............wasting money oni mar,better spend money to buy other things,if not juz find car mod consultant,ask them hw to mod car nicely:banghead::banghead: after this CAR MOD Consultation Company sure got manyaaaakkkk untong:rofl::rofl:

shah5755,

That is becoz everyone think he/she is creative and got flair. Even their mother/father used to tell them this since they were young "...Remember son, you are unique, and you are special too. Don't let others discourage you.."

Anyway, I have nothing against their "creativity". afterall, its their money, and their car.

We, ZTH members in this thread just having some belly laugh seeing made in Mesia pimp cars.

aiyo... wtf happen to kenari owners thesedays....:banghead:
DSC00276.jpg

rain that time collect water inside to breed aedes mosquitoes

for me i will consider the BLM looks nice if he just take the mitsu logo out from it and leave it logoless... then the car looks somehow more expensive... the logo there realy makes it looks cheap...