Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hungry while driving? Try this..:biggrin:

bbqh.jpg
[/URL]

ken yeng so free ar.. hahahaaa.. everytime can come out with funny photoshop.. XD

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

actually the saga looks not bad... i give 5star for his effort...

hmm...that saga...i give 8/10 points...spotted at seremban..indian driver..

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

PIMPED!!!!
DSC00504.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

:burnout::burnout:

hahahaa.. tak sedar diri.. ahahahahaa.. dah honda.. stay honda lah.. wanabe nissan pulak.. hahahahahahaahahahhaaaa.....

DSC00505.jpg

WTF?!

The big hole at the front of the bumper is to collect rubbish kah?

The owner better spend his money fixing his jammed up wiper than doing ridiculous paintwork..

haih......:banghead:

About this single wiper mod...I find it ridiculous. They are trying to copy those DTM style or GT style...please lah...don't do it....I saw just few days back a WIRA with single wiper....The rain only can consider medium only he already on the wiper to the fastest speed...I can't imagine when it's raining cats and dogs...He sure can't see the road wan..... so dangerous. :stupid::stupid: I wonder what so nice about it.

TR,
You are right abt the dtm style wiper. The dumb@ss probably just imitate it without given half a thought about practicality.

Chinese used to say "good to see, but not good to eat"

for this honda-wanabe-skyline-whatever, it's more like "not good to see, not good to eat"

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom