Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Wah~~loose your fuel gauge and coolant temp gauge nice oh.....digital wan...sweet...:biggrin:

Recently always saw Peanut_wai's ride... damn fast wor... some monster mod under the hood... hehehe... I think i saw u just now but i can't really recognize you cause we seldom met. .................

hahaha~ always saw u fetch a lot of amoi~
once i saw the rear lamp or headlamp i know that's ur ride....
u can't escape~~ wahahaha~

bro, what happened to your side mirror?

my mum was driving my car den got one fucker saga overtake n smash into the side mirror n d side of my car got dents and scratches....d fucker lari n my mom din dare chase him....i ask chop shop one side mirror rm200...aih...no money...just replaced d mirror only...hehe...

Bump:
Wow "TONGGEK" Waja ahahaha.....
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

damn high u know dat waja...when i saw it was freakin shock...i think dat fucker better drive lori la...if ppl langar his ass sure his car end up on d roof wan...summore when i look at him he can show his proud face....:confused:

Last edited:
damn man,if i..i will chase the car..i did it last time..

while Q for touch n go,suddenly the car behind ram my rear bumper,after toll, i stop..:bike:

the car behind just being stupid!drive their car like nothing happen!..:creep:

i chase him down..horn!hign beam never stop!..i just take the plate no...:stupido:

but lucky me,my bumper still tough,no dent at all..btw,happen in the heavy rain!!:mad:

hehe bro...got many fuckers on d road ler these days...if me diff story...chase dat fucker saga till he masuk longkang...wait for him come out den :fight: ...:thefinger:

while Q for touch n go,suddenly the car behind ram my rear bumper,after toll, i stop..:bike:

i chase him down..horn!hign beam never stop!..i just take the plate no...:stupido:

but lucky me,my bumper still tough,no dent at all..btw,happen in the heavy rain!!:mad:

This sort of driver is damn irresponsible and incompetent. Posess as road hazard only. Imagine the person he/she bang was a motorbike, the rider sure injured badly, and he/she might just run off also?

There is something wrong with his upbringing, his education and his mental state. I highly suspect he/she had NO DRIVING LICENCE too at the time of accident...that was why he/she cabut fast-fast.

If this driver was caught, she/he should be banned from driving anything on the road for life...Make sure he/she can' even puchase a toy car too:biggrin:

Bump:

This sort of driver is damn irresponsible and incompetent. Posess as road hazard only. Imagine the person he/she bang was a motorbike, the rider sure injured badly, and he/she might just run off also?

There is something wrong with his upbringing, his education and his mental state. I highly suspect he/she had NO DRIVING LICENCE too at the time of accident...that was why he/she cabut fast-fast.

If this driver was caught, she/he should be banned from driving anything on the road for life...Make sure he/she can' even puchase a toy car too:biggrin:

04072009059.jpg

Nice spoilers. Higher than the roof of the car itself. :rofl:

wah lau...dis one ultimate kiasu wei!hahaha..i think he not happy c so many kl cars wit gt wings so decided to up d ante by adding one wif d same roof height...i really think dis one can fly....haha

Bump: wah lau...dis one ultimate kiasu wei!hahaha..i think he not happy c so many kl cars wit gt wings so decided to up d ante by adding one wif d same roof height...i really think dis one can fly....haha

most of them is chick or auntie.......

no dude..mom say it was a malay guy...drive saga wit his inferiority complex...haha...but more often these idiots are from d male species le....those that earn rm1k below and hav something to prove on d road...i.e.: kancil tembak bulan drivers...

I saw a evo/lancer wagon that day in hartamas with all badges remove and only one badge on the car a proton logo in the front... really wasted i didnt take photo...

the owner making fun of all evo wannabe's...:biggrin:

Anyone seen this car before???

Bump: I saw a evo/lancer wagon that day in hartamas with all badges remove and only one badge on the car a proton logo in the front... really wasted i didnt take photo...

the owner making fun of all evo wannabe's...:biggrin:

Anyone seen this car before???

i think at least the waja didint put the mit logo.. if not lagi lawak..