Polymer Sealant VS wax?

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
use clay, polish & wax.

can buy Meguiars quick clay, colorX, nxt wax at ACE Hardware in Midvalley/ikano, eneos 1 utama/metroprima, there is variety of choises. You can also go ioi mall for PG clay and sealant since you are in puchong. There is promotions at foodcourt there if i'm not mistaken.

If the color really very down(cannot remove by hand polish), you should go for professional detailer to restore it because it require machine to restore the gloss.

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
use clay, polish & wax.

can buy Meguiars quick clay, colorX, nxt wax at ACE Hardware in Midvalley/ikano, eneos 1 utama/metroprima, there is variety of choises. You can also go ioi mall for PG clay and sealant since you are in puchong. There is promotions at foodcourt there if i'm not mistaken.

If the color really very down(cannot remove by hand polish), you should go for professional detailer to restore it because it require machine to restore the gloss.
haha....bro u noe im puchong ppl ah....haha....im jusco promoter few year ago....
i tink i will copy all brand tat u prefer go to summit USJ ACE shop...
should i....done the polish and was sekali gus?
i means tat is....i finish polish den wax again.....
my colour not so down....my paint juz 1.5 year oni....and bcoz i always go sungai wang...many oil lekat in my car paint....so now my car paint not smooth anymore.....

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
If car paint not smooth you should try clay, is very nice and you can feel the different. It can remove road tar, and dirt which stick on ur paint surface.

Start with car wash, leave it wet and clay the whole car.

After clay wash ur car again.

After second wash you dry your car and start with polish.

lastly you finish up with wax.

You can go meguiars Meguiar's Malaysia Car Care Forum :: View topic - Meguiar's 5 Step Paint Care Cycle

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
ei bro....near puchong tesco there...got 1 fellar wana sell me a type of polish + wax.... cost RM80...
isaw my fren reali work......
anyways...i tink ur 5 steps more useful~

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
i never heard that b4, maybe you can borrow some from your fren to try it out first.

That's not my 5 steps lar, is origin from Meguiars forum.

I not doing all 5 steps everytime i detail. Sometimes just wash and polish+wax.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

F1's Swiss team will keep the 'BMW' in its name until the end of the season.

After the F1 Commission meeting on Monday, it emerged that the BMW Sauber F1 Team had applied to change its name to simply Sauber Motorsport.

The next step was the approval of F1's governing body, who met for a World Motor Sport Council meeting in Geneva on Wednesday.

A spokesman for the Hinwil based team said on Thursday that the FIA...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience