Polishing a black coloured car

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
As you know black cars are a lot more prone to visible dirts and water stains, is there any special of specific brand of car polish/car wax that we can use to further enhance the shine and to repel dirts for black?

Its for my sis car and i'm actually recommending her to use Featherlite which i am using but her car is so prone to watermarks. Maybe there's something i can recommend. Anyone?

redwacko

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Selangor
www.kissmyass.com
prodigy said:
As you know black cars are a lot more prone to visible dirts and water stains, is there any special of specific brand of car polish/car wax that we can use to further enhance the shine and to repel dirts for black?

Its for my sis car and i'm actually recommending her to use Featherlite which i am using but her car is so prone to watermarks. Maybe there's something i can recommend. Anyone?
hi,

am currently using car polish from BlackMagic. Effective and you can see the difference instantly. Even my friends asked me what did i use to polish my car. =p

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Where did you get the BlackMagic polish from? Is it liquid wax or wax paste format? Im driving a black car and even fine line scratches are visible... (its been there ever since i have bought it and never let anyone washes my car).

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Still, FEATHERLITE is superb for dark coloured paintwork. We did one expensive 2-door AMG and we could comb our hair using a body panel as a mirror.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I'm planing to change my father's car, he is driving 10years old p1 iswara.
Looking at the new p2 looks good but want to get some opinion from all sifu here.

Thanks in advance for your opinion.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience