Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Plug n play coil on plug for 4g93

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Plug n play coil on plug for 4g93

sukeatila

Known Member
WTS coil on plug for 4g93 doch na or turbo. plug and play setup
rm 850 nego.
cal danish 0136227026

Attachments

• DSC_0365.jpg
    DSC_0365.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 5,414
Last edited:
Why??? Wanna get money.the coil is not relly important to my eng at this moment.

first, this is not 300m's coil. plug gapping is advisable around 0.028" to 0.038.dwell time of coz slightly lower. not really sure but most probably around 3-4ms.how ever this setup connected in series so the timing charge result in half potential. u can wired it parallel if u want it sequential. i believe u require a power transistor replacement.both if it has pro and con. invidual coils charge faster than stock, and less tendancy to fry them up. performance proven.

Last edited:
Is it a plug and play setup? And are these the coils alone or plus holding platE?

b.u.m.p.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

it considered as plug n plug.just joint the wire with ur standard connector.coils plus the holding plate..it's better to do some painting on it.

b.u.m.p.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

b.u.m.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

To all out there whether face this kind of problem or not. My car running on GSR 4G93T and everything still standard. SO... this is what nomally people do... turn the ignition key to start position and then wait the check engine light turn off then start the engine... this only takes 3 to 4 second, right??? My problem is the check engine and the boost light indicator cannot turn off everytime when my car didn't start for long time i.e. 24 hours, this will caused the engine cannot start...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom