Please help, sound system problem.....

ISWARA GT-R said:
Yup, the ones behind the HU

Hm....i think i get what u mean, i try to check and let u know hows da result......but donno can get it done or not.....ha

ryukeong said:
Hi there,

Hey Seabiscuit, did you manage to settle the problem? If yes let me know whats da problem....ok

And then, let me explain in more details of my sound system, wiring and what i have checked and done and problem.....so that you'll can give me more advice, but its quite long maybe a bit boring to read, bcoz thats y i didn't wrote in so details earlier.....hope you'll dont mind ok

First of all that is the item i m using

HU - Pioneer DEH-5550 MP3 Player
Amp - 4Ch Excedio 1500w
Front Speaker - One Pair 6 1/2" Audiovox 2way Mid Speaker + One Pair 4" Formula X Mid Bass Speaker
Rear Speaker - One Pair 6 1/2" Dynaquest Mid Bass Speaker
Woofer - One 10" Dynaquest Subwoofer

Wiring connection (Previously when no problem)
Front 4" Formula X & Rear 6" Dynaquest - Direct from HU
Front Audiovox connect to Amp channel 1 & 2
Sub-Woofer connect to Amp channel 3 & 4 (Bridge)

Wiring connection (Now, after problem occur)
Front 4" Formula X & Rear 6" Dynaquest - Direct from HU
Front Audiovox connect HU
Sub-Woofer connect to Amp channel 3 & 4 (Bridge)

*There are switches at the amp that can set to (HPF / Flat / LPF) right, i cant even use the HPF & Flat coz there are huge noise after i start th engine, only can use the LPF (which is for the sub) mean i had to connect the Front Audiovox speaker direct from HU also. After i change the connection, mean only using the Amp ch3 & ch4 for the sub, it can works but got the aeroplane sound. But still cannot use the HPF & Flat coz it will have the huge noise.

My power cable runs separately from the RCA cable, means the 4 RCA cables is from other side & Power cables and speaker cables is at another side. My amp power cable & gound cable connect direct to the battery.

This is what i've done;

I did rewiring new power cables to the amp (Positive, Ground & Remote) i even tried to connect the ground cable to the car steel side. And also i had also replace the RCA cables.

This type of wiring connection i had used for a year with no problem at all, but suddenly..............that problem came out.

So....after reading my explanation, anything else that i still can do..............this problem very very hard to solve............ai.......so sad.........please help

And sorry again if my explanation is too long and boring............

just my advice. sound like the problem come from ur HU.
to comfirm, swap with good HU. if still same. maybe ur alternator or wiring problem.
if not, ur HU need to repair or service.

TQ.

Hi there,

So sad.....i had tried to resoldering the HU preout circuit board connection, but still the same, maybe its other problem, or i not good enough, ai........so pity

arizalazira said:
tried to change with other HU?

Thats the only thing that i haven't tested. Coz dont have other HU to test.....

I read at other posting, mentioning maybe its the spark plug problem, or the grounding problem which connect from the battery V- to the alternator or distributor....maybe will test this first...

Coz hard to get any HU to test......

Hi everyone,

Today i had my ground rewired 4g.....5points

body earth
distributor
alternator
firewall
injection

the noise dissapeared.....at least for now, still acceptable for me....

however, thanx for everyone that giving out lots of advice....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom