Planning for My Ultimate Campro Engine!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satria_neo

Aug 1, 2011
Singapore
OK, I have done quite a fair bit of research and come up with some parts for the engine.

1. Custom Billet crankshaft. Getting a Scat, Callies or Crower crank.

2. Custom forged conrods. I found tricktitanium that could custom make titanium rods. If not, its Carillo rods.

3. Custom forged Pistons. I found Wiseco and JE pistons. CP, Ross also makes custom and its around
600 Euros for 4.

4. Custon Bigger valves. I found also tricktitanium for titanium valves. Also found Ferrea.

Now, I am wondering how much can I bore up the block if I were to use iron sleeves for the block? The Campro has a rather long stroke thus I am hoping to increase the bore a little to match up with the stroke.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Bearings I will try to get ACL race bearings. Hopping for the engine to hold ~1.6 bar of boost and produce ~400HP. That would be awesome for a pocket rocket.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
awesome list.... but at the cost of all those "custom" jobs... i dont think the term "pocket rocket" actually applies anymore hahahahahahha

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
why even bother go this way..the supercharger will complete its 150k kms reliability test in Dec time frame...its a bolt on from R3 for all campro engines and will offer expected around 180WHP..so just lay low a bit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here at zerotohundred, we love everything that is motorized, goes fast, and looks cool and this bike is the epitome of that. The Piaggio was invented for a new category: the three-wheeled leaning scooter. Piaggio has officially announced their plans to produce bth a 400cc version and a 500cc version. The 400cc version will churn out 34 horsepower, I know what you’re thinking but remember that bikes have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience