pimp my ride = crap

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003

paultantk

Known Member
May 22, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for quoting my blog entry the proper way. Alot of people have been just leeching pictures and videos. I have to pay for my bandwidth which is being used.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
PMP is all about rice looks and bling bling... not performance.

N0bu

Nov 27, 2003
that's why american cars are butt ugly

worse than our ah beng cars over here. i wonder how many miles the car can run with all those added weights without juicing up the engine. all show and no go

that's the exact reason why american cars are not available anywhere else other than there itself. but you could always say that their domestic car market is big enough for them not to venture out.

anyway my 2 cents worth - that's the real way cars should be modded. form follows function. really had a good laugh watching it. the brits' dry humour is really funny

btw paul, i'm a great fan of your site. keep it up

cheers

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Yeah man... This is the way... Id watch this over Pimp My Ride anytime..

Pimp my ride = hooking up 20" crome wheels and adding tons and tons of weight on your existing 10 year old car engine...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i thought this has engine conversion as well to tune the engine up to few hundred bhp??... so no problem if add huge rims lo.... can powerslide some more...

PMP arr... mainly for the looks only lar... they never care about going fast... the main point is to go slow and let other people admire u and ur ride...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

Lately a friend of mine teaches me how to clean those hard to reach and hard to clean dirt on your engine block using a cheap and effective way -- Carburetor Cleaner

ATTENTION BEFORE START USING -- this Carburetor Cleaner (CC) is corrosive to plastic, paint and your hand, so cover things that should be covered and wear a gardening glove. Wash your hand with clear water to avoid itchiness.

Just put a cloth surrounding the area of dirt, spray the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience