May 12, 2006
Spotted MS during friendly football match in Dungun, Terengganu, 2004

Can anyone spot MS?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
is it really MS or the junior brother RS?? he he he

maybe some other lookalike. LOL

anyway, if he really is MS then he must be a bit surprised there wasn't many fans of him in trengganu. but he wud sure find it peaceful though. :D

mankuala

May 12, 2006
Yes, it was indeed MS. No publicity, no press, no prior notice, even the local folks didn't realize the great MS was there!!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Yes its MS. I remember reading an article that MS did play in a match over at Terengganu.

xavier_lert

Known Member
May 19, 2006
KL
i olso remember reading news bout that....if not mistaken i remember MS said that he like langkawi coz he can ride bicycle witout anyone chasing him

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Any celebrities would tell you the same thing. All they want is privacy. Even Jean Todt has built a mansion at some place in Terengganu.

Malaysia is really a safe place for these celebrities. Nobody is prying on them, nobody follows them like a paparazi so it really is a nice place for them to hang out.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
What if one of the opposition accidently injure Michael. Imagine the racing legend sits out of a GP because one guy injures his ankle or something.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
prodigy said:
What if one of the opposition accidently injure Michael. Imagine the racing legend sits out of a GP because one guy injures his ankle or something.
he wil be clobbered by thousands if not millions of MSC fans...hahahahha

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
At the same time, i could imagine Alonso's die hard fan, making a sliding a challenge with the intention to hurt Michael.

Maybe before the match, each players are warned not to make any physical challenge on Michael or risk being sued for millions.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
prodigy said:
At the same time, i could imagine Alonso's die hard fan, making a sliding a challenge with the intention to hurt Michael.

Maybe before the match, each players are warned not to make any physical challenge on Michael or risk being sued for millions.
like Shaolin soccer??? hahahhahahah

imagine a 3 million euro lawsuit for stomping on his small toe...hahahahah

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
zan said:
is it really MS or the junior brother RS?? he he he

maybe some other lookalike. LOL

anyway, if he really is MS then he must be a bit surprised there wasn't many fans of him in trengganu. but he wud sure find it peaceful though. :D
Hey. It was the real schumacher. I saw that on a chinese newspaper that time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seeing more and more Porsche Panamera's on the road? It is no wonder when one realizes that this year alone, Porsche sold record levels of units here in Malaysia. The relative popularity of Porsche's here is giving comparative car marques a run for their money.

Report by The Car Guys for Zerotohundred.com...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience