Perodua Kenari or Perodua Kelisa?

i rekon u buy the new kelisa SE edition...i saw one before park near my house coz got pasar malam...omg...the interier dam fark nice...check out the seats...the front seats like semi bucket sial...the bodykit is nice sial...and later imitation goin to start again sial...
the colour is same as the new gen2...pearl orange cun sial~! :lol: :D B)

STB... erm.. now new kelisa.. if manual is 850CC.. auto oni 1000 CC hehhe so choose ..

Originally posted by szekeiemme@Jan 1 2005, 21:12
STB... erm.. now new kelisa.. if manual is 850CC.. auto oni 1000 CC hehhe so choose ..
WTF?! why 850cc only? :( which one? GX, GXL, GXS?

Originally posted by simplythebest+Jan 1 2005, 21:18 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simplythebest @ Jan 1 2005, 21:18 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme@Jan 1 2005, 21:12
WTF?! why 850cc only? :( which one? GX, GXL, GXS? [/b][/quote]
szekeiemme don't lie to him laaa.....

850cc = ex version (manual only)... don't have back wiper.... don't have power stering,power windows and alarm

1000 cc =Gx manual... standard accessory... got p.s, p.w and alarm.... and wiper.. this onr used factory rim.....(thiss one is 36k++)
=Ezi auto same ass above but got sport rims
=Gxs or something.... can't remember..... same but have complete bodykit and cd player (manual)(this one is 39k++ )
=Exs same ass above but auto.....

the gxl and exl... diffrent is the colour laa..... the one with black top... i think.....
that all i think.....

correct me if i'm worng.....:D :)

if i where u i'll take Gxs got full bodykit complete nice just have to repaint it coz the oem colour .... not so intrested.........

cheers

Originally posted by am01+Jan 2 2005, 00:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (am01 @ Jan 2 2005, 00:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by simplythebest@Jan 1 2005, 21:18
<!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme
@Jan 1 2005, 21:12

WTF?! why 850cc only? :( which one? GX, GXL, GXS?
szekeiemme don't lie to him laaa.....

850cc = ex version (manual only)... don't have back wiper.... don't have power stering,power windows and alarm

1000 cc =Gx manual... standard accessory... got p.s, p.w and alarm.... and wiper.. this onr used factory rim.....(thiss one is 36k++)
=Ezi auto same ass above but got sport rims
=Gxs or something.... can't remember..... same but have complete bodykit and cd player (manual)(this one is 39k++ )
=Exs same ass above but auto.....

the gxl and exl... diffrent is the colour laa..... the one with black top... i think.....
that all i think.....

correct me if i'm worng.....:D :)

if i where u i'll take Gxs got full bodykit complete nice just have to repaint it coz the oem colour .... not so intrested.........

cheers [/b][/quote]
Thanks dude for explaining everything in details. :D ;) , now I know what include and exclude. B)

Your kelisa color is sparkling white, right? easily get dirty?

ehehe soli for de wrong info...

hehehe iwas not allowed to get white.. cuz say not metallic la.. ez dirty la.. this la dat la.. so they choose for me silver..

i choose se kelisa coz already include bodykit..haha..save up some money on that...but dun really like the interior ler....all blue one... <_< ....the new se kelisa interior is holy shit nice....the front seats its like semi bucket(black&baige)...door trim is white baige in colour...totally god! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hehehehe everyone. :P

Archie: My satria really must sell off, as you know the car condition already like JUNK! I have a relative who is working as used car dealer in JB, ask for help. :D Maybe getting kancil also lare, cheap .. but will also consider kelisa, bigger abit and cute. :P I myself only drive the car usually, so small car doesn't matter.
Maybe getting the kancil metallic 660cc :lol: RM 26K. The kelisa is about RM 40K for SE, even GXL also RM 38K (On road) .. Because from today onwards I will be driving like an ahpek. I don't wanna get heart attack anymore. I nearly lost my life in Gohtong Jaya accident, and the accident 2 days ago. :(

Drive stock car, keep at 1st lane 60 km/h .. ahhhhh no ppl kacau anymore. :P

http://www.perodua.com.my/our_cars.php?sub...car_model=660ex

sTB... get de new kelisa.. wif sporty looks... semi bucket also. ehehe

Most probably Kelisa, the 660 kancil is carburator engine .. not sure is old engine or not .. who knows, old engine with new exterior looks. :o

Brother,

Since you mention about your big size, i think Aero sport will be more suitable for you, there's always a trade off, either you choose speed or comfort, there's nothing like the best of both world. Thats kenari for spacious and kelisa for speed.

I am driving a Aero, not regret about it,petrol consumption is consider ok.

Don't take the Kelisa 850cc, you will regret about the power of the car, unless you are looking forward to mod the car to something better, this one will take lotsa money. But its a good option becos you can mod as you like becos its empty, warranty? what warranty? once mod warranty already void-ma!!! Somehow all our perodua part is consider economy compare to those Evo car.

All the standard alarm system of our car is sucks big time, i can disable the alarm and start your car in 5 second without any key brother. So makesure u change ur alarm system n rewire target area before u guys go for any other mod.

Anyway, i suggest you go to the Perodua showroom and go for a test drive and really really sit inside and test drive the car, that will give you the best information and feedback that u want to make the final decision.

Originally posted by Tohsan@Jan 2 2005, 11:59
Brother,

Since you mention about your big size, i think Aero sport will be more suitable for you, there's always a trade off, either you choose speed or comfort, there's nothing like the best of both world. Thats kenari for spacious and kelisa for speed.

I am driving a Aero, not regret about it,petrol consumption is consider ok.

Don't take the Kelisa 850cc, you will regret about the power of the car, unless you are looking forward to mod the car to something better, this one will take lotsa money. But its a good option becos you can mod as you like becos its empty, warranty? what warranty? once mod warranty already void-ma!!! Somehow all our perodua part is consider economy compare to those Evo car.

All the standard alarm system of our car is sucks big time, i can disable the alarm and start your car in 5 second without any key brother. So makesure u change ur alarm system n rewire target area before u guys go for any other mod.

Anyway, i suggest you go to the Perodua showroom and go for a test drive and really really sit inside and test drive the car, that will give you the best information and feedback that u want to make the final decision.
wah.. so terror?!?!

u better think properly man...buyin a new car is not cheap...later complain too small or no power canot help...dun go kancil ler...its too small plus no power...go kenari or kelisa...

kenari is faster den kelisa.. proven.. kelisa canot reach 170 .. i duno y

Thats why I afraid, i need to sit in the kancil 1st .. I tried before kelisa .. not bad sufficient space for me, comfortable. :D

I'm not gonna get the GXS, i dont want bucket seat lare .. I want a damn low profile car .. maybe I get the yellow kelisa with black roof. Ahhhh damn cute sial. :P

Originally posted by simplythebest@Jan 2 2005, 02:18
Hehehehe everyone. :P

Archie: My satria really must sell off, as you know the car condition already like JUNK! I have a relative who is working as used car dealer in JB, ask for help. :D Maybe getting kancil also lare, cheap .. but will also consider kelisa, bigger abit and cute. :P I myself only drive the car usually, so small car doesn't matter.
Maybe getting the kancil metallic 660cc :lol: RM 26K. The kelisa is about RM 40K for SE, even GXL also RM 38K (On road) .. Because from today onwards I will be driving like an ahpek. I don't wanna get heart attack anymore. I nearly lost my life in Gohtong Jaya accident, and the accident 2 days ago. :(

Drive stock car, keep at 1st lane 60 km/h .. ahhhhh no ppl kacau anymore. :P

http://www.perodua.com.my/our_cars.php?sub...car_model=660ex
wahh STB..ur car involve in accident??..sad to hear tat bro!!!..btw..r u trying to act in Initial D ar??..play drift in Genting road??...hehe..jkjk..dun get angry ok? :P :lol: anyway..thanks god u r ok!! ;)

aiya u want to take 660cc ah? Frankly speaking you are wasting your money-leh brother, look at the reason:

-under-power
-too compact for big size people
-many better look car is coming into the market
-low tech spec, all still using caberators can u imagine? unless ERA edition donno still have or not?
-in city u need pickup to over-take a lotsa time, this one simply don have it
-not advisable for long distance drive, kaki cramp for tall people - last time i used to own a 850cc kancil for 5 years
-the bonnet space is a lil bit small, try to put in a baby cradle n a baby stroller,u can only choose one, this one belum consider shopping bag lagi
-front n rear seat space for leg room is a bit narrow
-top speed wise is really sucks when its stock the max speed i can go for my kancil with no passenger is 160km n its feel like floating

Others than all the above point if you find it no problem for you, then its a very good car,

the good reason are:

-5 years i drive no big problem
-easyn cheap maintenance
-save a lotsa petrol compare other car
-easy for parking
-when go for sharp corner the body roll is less compare others car
-spare part cheap
-a very simple car

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?