Perdana with r26dett / 2jz

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
May I give a suggestion?

I was thinking, the total cost of this idea/project is not really feasible. Let's say you manage to change and convert everything needed for the RB26/2JZ transplant, but is the total time and money spent for this whole project worth it? It is probably better to get a A31 Cefiro for such project because less modification is needed for the transplant. Besides, A31 shares a lot of parts with other Nissan like R32 Skyline.

This is what I noticed in many local car modding enthusiast, people seems to have a lot of crazy idea when it comes to modding of local cars, e.g. K20A Myvi, 4A-GE Myvi, 6G72TT Perdana, 4G63T (newer 'terbalik' versions) Wira/Satria/Putra, B series VTEC Saga and so on. Sure, the bragging rights and pride is there if such project is completed but think about it, will the car really be able to perform well after so many tempering to the chassis? These cars are not built or designed for these engines and yet, some people forcibly transplant these engines into it.

This is just my opinion but I think that even if people manage to put K20A into Myvi, B series VTEC into Saga, RB26 Perdana, they still won't outperform a same transplant done to a car that shares the same manufacturer with these engines (Civic, Cefiro, Skyline)...