Perdana with r26dett / 2jz

flarery

Known Member
May 13, 2013
Johor
hai guy ...i'm just wanna ask, is that true that Perdana engine can be swap with rb26dett or 2jz....i read some of the forum said that rb26dett can be ported inside Perdana chassis with some mounting adjustment.......(please dont say anything about JPJ in here and please dont give a answer like "if you have a money sure you can")...:biggrin:

Last edited:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
hai guy ...i'm just wanna ask, is that true that Perdana engine can be swap with rb26dett or 2jz....i read some of the forum said that rb26dett can be ported inside Perdana chassis with some mounting adjustment.......(please dont say anything about JPJ in here and please dont give a answer like "if you have a money sure you can")...:biggrin:
It's illegal though, now that JPJ does have a 30% limit to your transplants. Why not 4G63 with a big big turbo? :biggrin:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
just to add...those engine are longitudinal layout...
how to attach the gearbox?

unless you're swapping to RWD..bye bye firewall...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

legally no...its impossible to get it passed puspakom...perdana engine is v6 fwd...which gearbox sits aside the engine...2jz/1jz/rb is rwd where gearbox sits at rear of the car....

but if for race car modify,if can fit, it fits...

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

anybody know where i can find more information about this sleeper......FWD proton....damn awesome:driver:
thats not sleeper or road legal car la.....no lights...probably drift car or track use only...try google for satria drift speed city kl......

if thats the case...waja oso got install silvia engine and drift....and i saw a few satria/wira body with subaru engine inside... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

anybody know where i can find more information about this sleeper......FWD proton....damn awesome:driver:
thats not sleeper or road legal car la.....no lights...probably drift car or track use only...try google for satria drift speed city kl......

if thats the case...waja oso got install silvia engine and drift....and i saw a few satria/wira body with subaru engine inside... :biggrin:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
still not the finish product la...no piping to ic
the tengku djan's waja sr20 change whole floor to make it happen
need serious job on chassis la...terbarai kang

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
of course it can be fitted but definitely cant be road legal, only can be used for track or drag purposes.
but u need a really reliable workshop that has experience in fitting the engine, cutting the firewall & mounting the long shaft & gearbox.

but why not plant in evo3 engine with forged internals.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Look carefully. That's a chassis built around the engine. It probably has a frame built then the Perdana shell bolted on to fit that engine.

money will flow like a niagara fall you know.....haiiihhhhhhhhhh...
If he can talk about a Nissan engine in a Proton, he's got money. Why you worry?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Look carefully. That's a chassis built around the engine. It probably has a frame built then the Perdana shell bolted on to fit that engine.

If he can talk about a Nissan engine in a Proton, he's got money. Why you worry?
Got the $$$, what engine goes in what car also can......:biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Tiu, the truth is, you got money, you can fit anything to anything.

2JZ in Kancil? RWD? Can. You got enough money?
BMW E34 540i V8 4L engine in Perdana, also can. You got enough money?

This thread is retarded. What's the objective?

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
agree with ixeo..err I am not here to bash u..IMHO, generally speaking, if you have to ask, you are not ready to undertake the task, this do applies to most people that started these kind of threads, they just end up giving up and going elsewhere. People that actually build motors generally don't ask such basic questions, because they did the research already.

flarery

Known Member
May 13, 2013
Johor
Tiu, the truth is, you got money, you can fit anything to anything.

2JZ in Kancil? RWD? Can. You got enough money?
BMW E34 540i V8 4L engine in Perdana, also can. You got enough money?

This thread is retarded. What's the objective?
objective for this thread to share some of blueprint, knowledge or experience about this project......(please dont said anything about JPJ or money, because both of this will kill the idea of innovative and both of this also kill this thread, and if you still worried about JPJ no need to used to join this thread mah...):adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a 4agze engine in my hyundai.. the problem is now my driveshaft giving problem.. the driveshaft is cut and sambung one.. i dun want to make the same mistake again.. so anyone know where i can make driveshaft with 4agze spec but the length is shorter.. and how much does it cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience