Perdana V6 Community Forum *

For 17 inch I think are quite cheap at that price. I think you are in love with PS3 ha ha...for me the P3 dry traction might not compare with RE11 currently I using but I do agree PS3 are the best all rounded type I ever use.

anyone know where can i get bracket mounting for evo gearbox to fit in my perdana v6 body?
my prblm not yet solved...now i need both bracket (right & back) for the gearbox..

anyone know where can i get bracket mounting for evo gearbox to fit in my perdana v6 body?
my prblm not yet solved...now i need both bracket (right & back) for the gearbox..
SEi bracket cannot fit?
if hard to find, just make new ones la.
like me, my rear bracket are fabricated, not ori, coz cannot find...

aiyah still not solved? from that day when you went to inspection which didn't pass bcoz of this mount rite?

Something bother me. I understand that Mitsubishi FTO used 6A12 as well which I think is identical to that of Perdana but 6A12 in FTO put out far more power and torque (180ps@7000rpm/191Nm@4000rpm) than Perdana making me sleepless. Why is it so? Is it because of the ECU or something else? Can we tune Perdana 6A12 to that of FTO by chip tuning alone?

I think ECU us part of it and also the engine generation perhaps Proton just willing to pay the 1st generation 6A12 premium. Even come to 6A12TT different generation also stated different HP.

well, eterna also has those 170ps (sports ECU) and 195/200ps (Mivec and Mivec-MD) version.
but the Proton only took up the 145ps auto version of the 6A12.

dsc00812medium9nm.jpg

regarding above picture, can our 6A12 (TT or N/A) use this FTO plug coil? nubis here.. heheh

a litltle info..
got Vsixers TT tonite at Restoran Mosin, TTDI..
intro of the new projector lights for Perdana...

Neuro I say it also did you know what is the price?

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Neuro I saw it also do you know what is the price?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom