penang - where to mod bumper ?

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
RABK AND LC how much does do they charge ? but RABK cost a bomb ... but then they spray very nice . i know other place but then the hand work is not a good as RABK wor ...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
I dun know what is the shops name, but I know that at Jalan Batu Lanchang there have few shops , and at Bandar Sunway Tunas have 2 shops ...

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
wooo..thankss anyone.....but then i just want to add the bodykits...which is the special edition iswara (silver color\)...so i will look 4 it....thanksss ya....ic....RABK cost high arr???? i try ask n see loo.....coz i just wanna the siap bodykits....hrmmm.........oh ya...bikinigal....really a girl rite.....i see the forum she tok...hehe......anyway....where u all tt normally at png.....hope can join n hv a look..hehe.....see u guysss

Agl

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Outerspace
Visit site
boyzone said:
I dun know what is the shops name, but I know that at Jalan Batu Lanchang there have few shops , and at Bandar Sunway Tunas have 2 shops ...
Batu Lancang? u mean beside the Speed shop 1?

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
oppesite the dental clinic one ..., when u be there, u will see it ,because they put all the body parts in front of shop. :D

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
evo5229 do u drive a iswara silver color ? the limited edition type which had an accident on the penang bridge not too long ago ?

kevin62

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Penang
RABK had done numerous of modification until today. They will complete with spray.

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
heloo...every one...i went 2 RABK loo...erm special edition kits RM240....full sett.....i think should be ok....CHOII... where got accident...haha....not silver.....gray......i stay in sungai petani.....my home town got 2 silver special edition that modified untill damm geng...then got 2 red......wah now sp siao liao....all ppl use iswara......all got 4 now....erm....one is my schoolmate...dono where they find the money...hehehe.......anyway...thanskkk ya.....actually i want add kittsss also because i accident but at greenlane there....hit the unser.....here are the fot....sien....used bout RM2k....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
I have one question that I would like all Sifus to give their valuable inputs. I currently have this problem which I don't have a clue on what the issue is.
Here it goes....
1) What should be the voltage reading at idling?
2) What should be the voltage reading when you switch on your air-con + head lamps?
3) Will the voltage drop when the air compressor kicks in?

My voltage is ~12+ v before I start my engine. After I start my engine, the voltage will increase to ~13 plus...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience