penang - where to mod bumper ?

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
taman patani jaya lo.....no lah....i wrong ma...dowanclaim insurance...no worth ma..hheeeebut i hate AAM..i called them...out service center tak buka lagi....i forget 2 scold them that not 24 hours 1 meh...haih.......anyway....i went to RABK for doing the last job....EVERYONE>..i not very happy with RABK ler....dowan chai me 1...yest i went..said 2day will gv me the product...morning i went....they said 4-5pm...then when i go...still dun have...called me wait for 1 hour.....cheh.....i mah wait lo.....wait until...6 sumthing....wat the......hehehe...anyway nice job la themm....

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
kevin62 said:
RABK had done numerous of modification until today. They will complete with spray.
Kevin, where is RABK location in Penang? I'm planning to go there when 'balik kampung'? Thank you.

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Kai, when u going back to ICM? I'm going back on the 29th. U going to KL to spray ur bumper+kits or spraying here?

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
AGL.....i went to penang 1...yeah they say seberang prai oso have....there are BRother....same.....

C-clothess......i just add the kits without spray....i asked d....plus spray they charged 1 piece about RM 100 so 4 sides about Rm 400......

D-legend.....wah laid et oso meet u here..hehe...i go back at 1st sept......i spray at sp.....4 days no car use..haih..........wah your am chun.....!

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Alright, see u in ICM... I wanna go to KL to get my bodykits.. maybe Grandpire...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

From Motormyth.com: It was a very hot day indeed. This is the final round for the Time To Attack event organized by Zerotohundred.com, and what made it so special would be the fact that all of the drivers involved are amongst the top contenders for the previous 3 rounds!!

Drivers will be divided into few categories such as NA-FF, NA-FR, Turbo-AWD, GT...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience