Our beloved traffic cops

Civic EK 5Jr

Known Member
Guys I am pissed and got to release it somewhere, so pls hear me out.

Date: Yesterday
Time: 6 pm
Area: Lebuhraya Bukit Jalil, heading towards TPM just after the traffic lights

I was stopped by a police r/block because my front number plate fell off, i
didnt notice it at all.
The conversation between me and the policeman:

Me: Ye Encik, ada ape?
Him: Bagi lesen
Me: Ape kesalahan saya encik? (While reaching 4 my wallet to take out my
license)
Him: Bagi lesen nanti aku bagi tau (Voice getting high)
Me: Apa salah saya? ( Hannding him my license)
Him: Aku cakap bagi lesen dulu (Voice getting even higher)
Him: Takde no plate(While writing saman)
Me: Yang mana satu (Got out of the car and he showed my front plate gone)
Me: Alamak, mintak maaf laa encik saya betul2 tak perasan. Bila patah pun
pun saya tak sedar. Mintak maaf laa
Him: Itu awak punya pasal. Sign sini (Voice getting very kurang ajar and
handed me the saman)
Me: Mintak no encik (Reffering to his badge number)
Him: APA KAU NAK UGUT AKU! KAU INGAT AKU TAKUT KAT KAU, DATO PUN AKU SAMAN.
KAU JANGAN INGAT AKU TAKUT KAT KAU. NO RUMAH AKU PUN AKU BOLEH BAGI. KAU
NAK ALAMAT RUMAH AKU KA....( SCREAMING)
Me: Saya tak nafi saya salah tapi apasal encik ckp biadap...(cannot finish
coz he keep on screaming...)
Him; NI KAMERA. AKU AMBIL GAMBAR KEERETA KAU. AKU ADA BUKTI. PEGI MAHKAMAH
MANA PUN AKU MENANG. NAK UGUT AKU. BLABLABLABLA ....( he took out his hp
and took my car pic. then another guy came over and asked wat happen)
Him: DIA NI NAK UGUT AKU. AMBIL NO AKU KONON..
his friend: CARI APA SALAH DIA LAGI, TAMBAH SAMAN ( He went round2 my car
but found nothing)
Me: Sudahlah encik mana surat tu saya nak sign dan saya nak balik.

So I sign the letter, took it and went off. So RUDE and biadap. So angry.

Date: Today
Time: 3 pm
Venue: About to enter Client`s office.

Reception: Can I have your ic or licence before you can proceed to 12th
floor.....

I reached for my wallet and to my horror my driv ing licence is not there..
checked every inch of the car and at home still havent found it. I`m sure
the bastard took it and never return to me yesterday.

Wat should i do?

first thing first bro...
lodge a police report within 24 hours...
if something happen..u won't become a suspect..

gosh... sooo sooo rude !! i think the cops " last nite takdapat"... that why he so emotional.. hehehe..

ya la bro...
go to police station and make the report first.
so bad la this thing can happen..........stupid police!!!

well...i also had almost the same encounter with police...sometimes they're just not rational....

Brother next time if u encounter a same situation just on the phone recorder. Now a day those police really 'kurang ajar'.
Every time when the police stop my car, i will on my phone recorder. If they say something rude or unsatisfy then just hand a copy to the 'media' they sure Fxxk Off.

wat about thier vehicle number ? can we make a compliant by providing their specific plate number and at a specific time ? I think there should be a record who is driving those vehicle at that day in their office. Not sure this is helpful or not but my fren said it can be used if we can't get their badge number.

Don't forget to take his pic too, hehehehehe. What happen if we do not sign the 'saman' just bcoz he was not showing his badge or ID. What is our right ? I think, before they can request our license or IC, they should tell us what is wrong and why they request us to stop. Any lawyer here from Hondarian out there to give a comment or tips ?

ShadowN said:
Brother next time if u encounter a same situation just on the phone recorder. Now a day those police really 'kurang ajar'.
Every time when the police stop my car, i will on my phone recorder. If they say something rude or unsatisfy then just hand a copy to the 'media' they sure Fxxk Off.

Civic EK 5Jr : brother i would like to advice you to write and email to theStar paper ,

As they say previously in one of the issue , that we are entitled to request for their badge number and we when we have , this happen to us .
So i think you should write to them and tell your story ... when we admit our fault and yet get treating like shit . I think they should brush up their behaviour and go for some PR course . Police man are to be polite and not to be harsh , We all have our ups and down but theere is no reason for them to shout at u and say u cari pasal when asking for their badge ... so SENd the STAR ur story so many ppl will know and can COmment on their behaviour or you might want to get this to the MCA ... and ask them for help . Now your IC is lost and in the blackmarket an IC can worth around 3-5K depends on location .

cdraculla said:
Don't forget to take his pic too, hehehehehe. What happen if we do not sign the 'saman' just bcoz he was not showing his badge or ID. What is our right ? I think, before they can request our license or IC, they should tell us what is wrong and why they request us to stop. Any lawyer here from Hondarian out there to give a comment or tips ?

Accually u have right to unsign the saman but depends in waht situation ur in.
If u know u r wrong then dont have to start up an arguement from unsign the saman. In this case u should sign it.

There r 1 case that happen to my bro at a road block. A police that said he want to saman my bro bcoz of the tinted glass of his car. But my bro he refuse to sign the saman so the police juz write 'tidak mahu tandatangan' (still have to pay for the saman)

Accually they wont tell us what we did wrong unleast we give them the NRIC and Driving licence. In this case u should go and do a police report if u know what that police badge no or ID just write it down to the report. Then if u still angry with tis case just go to MCA or 'media'. That what i can help.

HOTLINE HOTLINE HOTLINE!!!!!!! say where is thier slogan cekap, amanah,"MESRA" hantam them back by pointing what they promised in thier slogans.ggggggggoooooooooooooooo write the letter and post it to NST.

jz my opinion n advise... immediately lodge police report in Bukit Jalil Police station. if those 'beloved' policeman from that station, they should keep it there. jz check with the police on duty....'nicely'...
worst case if they said 'talak'...then, bring the police report and quickly go to JPJ to get a new license. if ur no plate bearing wilayah...then go to JPJ wangsa maju. well, if you really have no idea where to start all this, then call up ur Insurance agent, they will be able to help or will contact someone in JPJ for doing this 'favor'. any issue, do pm me.

police forces should be revamped. Those kinda ppl when given power, they misused it. very frustrated with Malaysian police. :(

Guys guys......cool ok.

Agreed.....there are bad cops out there. I guess in every organization, there's bound to be a handful of bad apples.

But a bunch of bad apples does not give us the rite to get angry/frustrated at the whole of PDRM. They are just doing their job. Last time, certain things you can get away by sweet talking the cops, I guess after the "ketuk ketampi" and several other incidents which led to the Tribunal and to the setting up of a Special Monitoring Squad, the PDRM have to be strict. Even the KL Chief of Police have been reported in the media stating that if they (the people) think that the police are corrupt individuals, then we will not be lenient anymore...just issue the summons.

True, it may not justify their rudeness at times but only a handful of them are guilty of this. What other said are right.....lodge a police report concerning your license. Let that particular policeman be handled by their own disciplinary board and not by our "own" board.

The PDRM and the Royal Malaysian Army sacrifice their lives so that we can sleep peacefully at night ............please remember this......

But in this case there maybe a bit misunderstanding lah.
Why do they feel angry when someone want their badge number. I think cops will be sensitive to people that need their badge number. If they doing nothing wrong they shouldn't be angry.
I think there maybe something wrong with this cop.

huuu..like abg crower said, we shud be taking the appropriate action ie. lodge a report about yer license. somestimes, the way we talking to em oso counts...a direct approach wud always deemed by em as hostile - thus a defensive reaction by the cop concerned.

try to be nice and ask em politely why u were stopped...my car once went thru 2 jpj r/blocks & 1 police r/block within a day with a broken front license plate...juz slow down, wind up the window n smile...hehehee...lepas!! lucky me :)

so...hav u lodge police report or not? dun jz wait for our advise oh..u hav to act on it quick.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom