ori evo v vs perdana turbo??

Relax..bro...actually they all are jealous ....with the REAL EVO owner out there...just don't bother..:biggrin:

Relax..bro...actually they all are jealous ....with the REAL EVO owner out there...just don't bother..:biggrin:

bro azizi u all ar the true MLOC member loh...im just the pass by driver nia......so u knowlah still wannab kaki what hehe..damn i should do something about my car also...haiz...this perdana is givin me FOBIA:banghead::banghead::banghead:

if u guys heard highway is perdana turbo playground..so..it's not a surprise if pt can cucuk what ever car in the highway..coz pt dont have 'pickup' like other turbo car coz body of perdana it self is so f*&^ing heavy.but when it come to top speed..perdana is the king..ask them to play drag (quarter mile),sure don't want :biggrin:.
i'm work as a part time medic during sepang drag for 3year..never ever saw any perdana turbo can qualified to any stage of final.i'm sure u all notice that right..??
to me,on highway with speed 180km@above,when it's crash it will give u nothing.they never thing about fmly and own life..so if u love yor life,play safe :biggrin: we as turbo owner,we have own reputation..:smokin:just let perdana turbo play at their own world..so went we at highway just play stupid if they smoke us..but on town street let us smoke them back:smokin::smokin:

oohhh, not forgetting also kena 'cucuk' by other Evos when i drive into Singapore .....

But that one is becos the 6 is a rarity already on the road ... so most never see one up close lor ... so let them see-see lor (big exhaust but move like :slug::slug:) .... hahaha ....

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance*****

the perdana i bump into the exhaust bigger then my HEAD ahahaha:smokin:

if u guys heard highway is perdana turbo playground..so..it's not a surprise if pt can cucuk what ever car in the highway..coz pt dont have 'pickup' like other turbo car coz body of perdana it self is so f*&^ing heavy.but when it come to top speed..perdana is the king..ask them to play drag (quarter mile),sure don't want :biggrin:.
i'm work as a part time medic during sepang drag for 3year..never ever saw any perdana turbo can qualified to any stage of final.i'm sure u all notice that right..??
to me,on highway with speed 180km@above,when it's crash it will give u nothing.they never thing about fmly and own life..so if u love yor life,play safe :biggrin: we as turbo owner,we have own reputation..:smokin:just let perdana turbo play at their own world..so went we at highway just play stupid if they smoke us..but on town street let us smoke them back:smokin::smokin:

i think on street they also know they will lose cause so far they never come cucuk me on street ......wiralution plenty since my place is full off wiralution..with RALLI ART....sticker a must have.....and with the knight rider light..left to right thingy one..wow canggih man...

i think on street they also know they will lose cause so far they never come cucuk me on street ......wiralution plenty since my place is full off wiralution..with RALLI ART....sticker a must have.....and with the knight rider light..left to right thingy one..wow canggih man...

The Ralliart sticker adds 5 whp la Clifford ..... didn't u know that?? Ask King a.k.a. Lancer 7891 ... :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The Ralliart sticker adds 5 whp la Clifford ..... didn't u know that?? Ask King a.k.a. Lancer 7891 ... :rofl::rofl:

wah lau eh...reli meh???damn :biggrin::biggrin:............bro lancer 7891 i dont know which evo version u drive lah but..no offences ok im not talking about ur car..its the wiralution hehe

Hey pablo the speed trap detector right i heard wen u use tat police will be able to know tat u using tat and you will get caught is tat true??? Thanks bro planing to buy one... do you mind sharing how much u bought yours??? PM me if you dont wanna share here... thanks

the perdana i bump into the exhaust bigger then my HEAD ahahaha:smokin:

u keep saying the exhaust is bigger than your head...2 times already u said that....im just curious....how big is your head actually bro?kekekeke...btw...just ignore lar that kind of people...silly..big action only...me myself also kena mahh...im using waja..im on fast lane...wanna overtake this harrier...bla..bla bla....when i looked left..the harrier still beside me...crazy....until 170km...still beside be...at the end of the road..got trafic light...still kejor me..still kejar me....cucuk2...me...gila.....

this is so true... perdana running around wit tt dont have pick up at all but at really high speed their are very stable.... leave them alone.... do it smart play drag at sepang ha ha ha.... i just did had 14.8 sec.... putra 4g93p.....:itsme::itsme::wavey:

u keep saying the exhaust is bigger than your head...2 times already u said that....im just curious....how big is your head actually bro?kekekeke...btw...just ignore lar that kind of people...silly..big action only...me myself also kena mahh...im using waja..im on fast lane...wanna overtake this harrier...bla..bla bla....when i looked left..the harrier still beside me...crazy....until 170km...still beside be...at the end of the road..got trafic light...still kejor me..still kejar me....cucuk2...me...gila.....

my head is standardized hehe.............i just hope this perdana turbo which i bump into dont do anything more crazy stuff in highway .......

Its normal that we get ppl tailing us closely at the back of our car... In town or Highway... Just dun give them a f*ck la... If u play with them, they play like no tomolo... Zig Zag-ing on the street or highway!!! Sigh!!! It just endanger others life!!!

But i did came across few gentlemen in highway... Most recently an uncle in his 40s+ oso with his Jaguar XKR... Damn kao powderful car... Am on my way back from Ipoh... Driving constantly 168-180km/h and enjoying my music... Then suddenly came this black Jaguar from behind... We goes up to 230km/h... But this uncle keep his distance well from me... and up to a certain stage,i let him go pass me then i tail him again with good distance... Just wanna test test power... I didnt realise that Jaguar can b so powderful until that day!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

After the toll, we just waved to each other and appreciate our accompany along the way back to KL!!! :adore::adore::adore: Champions stuffs!!!!

Besides, met a very gentleman white M3 at Kesas highway b4 too!!! Respect!!! Hehehe...

Hahahahahha....

Ya loh..+5 whp and summore if you stick it if front of your front bumper like me, u will gain a very good aerodynamics & down force......Hehehehehhe...:smokin: :smokin::thefinger::thefinger::rofl::rofl:

wah lau eh...reli meh???damn :biggrin::biggrin:............bro lancer 7891 i dont know which evo version u drive lah but..no offences ok im not talking about ur car..its the wiralution hehe

cliff & jerryvr4, Me driving 7 series lah...hehehehe:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cliff & jerryvr4, Me driving 7 series lah...hehehehe:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ah bro lancer7891.... 7 series??the one i saw at kelana jaya with number plate 2328 yellow clour ar???damn nice car wei...saw one when i pass by kelana jaya road....with the gt wing behind...... hope ur e7 is that one ....

U go see the thread "show your evo/lancer pics" ...... U'll know which car already ... :listen::thefinger::rofl:

U go see the thread "show your evo/lancer pics" ...... U'll know which car already ... :listen::thefinger::rofl:

ah the blue colour one...damn nice wei....wah lau eh now i paiseh since u all 7-9 series kaki and i just 5 series...well massive respect........i saw one yellow evo i think 7 at kelana jaya with number plate 2328 yellow body and gt-wing..nice ride.......this is the kinda offf respect we ar talking about compare to evo4-6 nothing much like and old car:banghead::banghead:

Clifford, evo4-6 also have a lot potential.:idea:...just that you need to spend some money hehehehe...:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom