ori evo v vs perdana turbo??

cliffordcheong

Known Member
ok here is my story for all evo owners....i was at seremban highway from klg to seremban hehe...yesterday afternoon around....5pm something....half way..with my ride i saw one white perdana with biggest mufler ever..bigger then my head LOL...so he let me go lah..i was around 140mph.....after that he follow me like son following mother........wah...i pedal till finish ...afetr 180mph....below some more...how come perdana can follow me also ar??damn....anyway he win bcause he was fetching his wife or gf loh...siao..if wanna die also die alone man...dont ask other ppl die together..berhati hati di jalan raya..hehe....so the moral off the story is...i never try kacau perdana tubro..why the hell he wanna follow me so near leh??to all evo owners..i think u all have the same experiences right...evo does provoked wira/waja/perdana lution...and this is not a good feeling:banghead::banghead::banghead:

waw....... 140mph and 180mph!!!!!!!!!! MPH wor..... so fast ar???????

Aiyoo bro...Don't layan those guys laaaa.... Wastin' your petrol ONLY..!!!! If they WIN, they'll say that they have BEAT an EVO...If they LOSE, they'll say it's an EVO maaa.....:banghead::banghead:

Aiyoo bro...Don't layan those guys laaaa.... Wastin' your petrol ONLY..!!!! If they WIN, they'll say that they have BEAT an EVO...If they LOSE, they'll say it's an EVO maaa.....:banghead::banghead:

exactly ..
i even kena a proton old model saga ... thn i let him go 1st lor , wad for ???

true also bro........but he w...haiyo....se off the race...i didnt make evo malu...just that he is taking his gf or wife bside him and at what 200kph????siao meh...u wanna die die alone...dont take others..i was alone..well off course i dont wanna die so young lah hehe....but perdana...he wins for his effort...some more turning to toll seremban he bang bang loh

true also bro........but he w...haiyo....se off the race...i didnt make evo malu...just that he is taking his gf or wife bside him and at what 200kph????siao meh...u wanna die die alone...dont take others..i was alone..well off course i dont wanna die so young lah hehe....but perdana...he wins for his effort...some more turning to toll seremban he bang bang loh

cos some of the youngster always wan "hao lian" = means proud lah in front of his gf or wife ma, then he nv thought if i'm his gf or wife dad i wun let him fetching my daughter again..:thefinger:

cos some of the youngster always wan "hao lian" = means proud lah in front of his gf or wife ma, then he nv thought if i'm his gf or wife dad i wun let him fetching my daughter again..:thefinger:

hehe nice one ahahaha...but he is late 40's bro :banghead::banghead::banghead:

well in malaysia we should all know EVO rivals is PROTON .....can help it sometimes.......if lose...i dont mind cause at least i try.....no pain no gain LOL:rofl::rofl:

well in malaysia we should all know EVO rivals is PROTON .....can help it sometimes.......if lose...i dont mind cause at least i try.....no pain no gain LOL:rofl::rofl:

not really , evo is some partnership with proton ..
sometime we're share to using the same engine & product.. :biggrin:
lose oso nvm wad , they lose can say cos we're evo thn we lose can say cos their engine only tolak 2wd but our need tolak 4wd ..:thefinger:

clifford: wat evo u driving?..i encountered this kinda thing b4, me driving my lousy gsr gti trying to over a slow driving perdana turbo(dunno wat engine)..he purposely accelerates when i try to overtake him so dat i can't overtake him..later, he cucuk me kao kao..farking lansi..if only my engine is more powerful enough to smoke dat bus-third, i'd have done so..really pissed! :mad:

think tis not perdana wit evo engine, maybe wit 6a12tt because it get better top speed then evo engine inside perdana body.. maybe he jus convert so wanna try their car lor :biggrin::biggrin:

me driv perdana tt also so many time got cucuk by perdana .. donno why laa

clifford: wat evo u driving?..i encountered this kinda thing b4, me driving my lousy gsr gti trying to over a slow driving perdana turbo(dunno wat engine)..he purposely accelerates when i try to overtake him so dat i can't overtake him..later, he cucuk me kao kao..farking lansi..if only my engine is more powerful enough to smoke dat bus-third, i'd have done so..really pissed! :mad:

im drivin evo5 red colour one..stock nothing has bein done......i didnt over take perdana..he let me go...and then the drama started lah he tailed me like son followin mum to pasar malam..i go middle lane also he follow...damn tulan so mah accelerate loh as usual....till my stock meter went all the way down ..180 stil goin down.,.....he still keep follow kanina...and he is fetchin his gf/wife i not sure lah ........is itworth it to think again back??he is late 40's brother and sisters...and durin the time ....got perhentian what..if he need to gp toilet...no need to tail me like that...damn piss wei......i didnt provoked him also....

aiya ... why wanna "test power" & driving skillz on the road lah?? In the end, get what when u win? Bragging rights to others?

Wanna "test power" or Skillz go to the track la ....

Last time when I'm on the way to Pasir Gudang track, kena 'cucuk' from a PT lor .... black tinted windscreens (still can see the driver's features) along the 2-lane road to PG....

Slow down & let him pass because he getting to close .... after he overtake me, i speed up & 'cucuk' him back. He try to shake me off by weaving in & out of traffic but cannot. Give him a taste of his own medicine. Then after a few minutes of 'cat & mouse/Tom & jerry' , he pull to the slow lane behind a slow moving car & i pull up alongside him. I maintain my speed, keeping him stuck between me on his right & the slow moving car in front. When he slow down to let me pass the slow moving car, i also slow down.

after a few minutes, he back off & i speed up & leave him in the distance....

Moral of the story .... what freakin' morals ..... sum speed junkies shud be taught a lesson to leave their childish games on the track ..... not on the streets.

FYI, the car driven by a 30-ish looking fella ..

Another story was with a 3-Series coming back from Penang (from a friend's wedding) a few years ago ... Leave that story for

damn thats why i say especially evo owners...we do provoked PROTON bah...even i meet subaru b4 they dont give shit off tailing u or what..wira/waja/perdana lution will do this kinda stupid stuff....and this is my firstime i pedal so much i mean 180 and below...is very very much for me....never in my life in highway roads...sweating awhole body wei......true also no point do it in roads......track better haiz.....i was silly after all :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Cliff,

Yea, leave it for the tracks man .... if they want 'cucuk' u ... just keep tapping yr brakes (of course with a safe distance) & just maintain yr speed. after awhile, he gets tired of tailing behind u & goes in search for a new 'victim' of his childish antics ....

I a few times did use the above tactics & all the time work ... once on the way to KL after midnight, a DC2 stay close behind me ... then sometimes pull alongside me .... was with my friend at that time & he kept asking me to drag with the DC2 ...

I say forget it laa.... nothing better to do issit ....

If kena saman (that time never use Speed trap detector) .... then i also rugi ....

So i just maintain the same speed & after awhile, the DC2 just open throttle & speed off ....

Moral of the story: Everyone is beatable ..... u may think that u drive a freakin' fast car .... but there's always sum1 out there who is faster .... never ending vicious cycle of life....

P/S: So far i kena 'cucuk' by Subbies in Singapore .... a 3-series driven by an uncle with his wife ... (they kena saman), i just pass them & wave at Ipoh ..... a DC2 .... protons (Wira/Waja/Kancil?? u name it ... sure have) ..... a Skyline .... a Ford Telstar with upgraded engines ....
& a few others who i can't be bothered ....

****** Pls. see my signature for link to my storeroom clearance*****

Last edited:
Cliff,

Yea, leave it for the tracks man .... if they want 'cucuk' u ... just keep tapping yr brakes (of course with a safe distance) & just maintain yr speed. after awhile, he gets tired of tailing behind u & goes in search for a new 'victim' of his childish antics ....

I a few times did use the above tactics & all the time work ... once on the way to KL after midnight, a DC2 stay close behind me ... then sometimes pull alongside me .... was with my friend at that time & he kept asking me to drag with the DC2 ...

I say forget it laa.... nothing better to do issit ....

If kena saman (that time never use Speed trap detector) .... then i also rugi ....

So i just maintain the same speed & after awhile, the DC2 just open throttle & speed off ....

Moral of the story: Everyone is beatable ..... u may think that u drive a freakin' fast car .... but there's always sum1 out there who is faster .... never ending vicious cycle of life....

P/S: So far i kena 'cucuk' by Subbies in Singapore .... a 3-series driven by an uncle with his wife ... (they kena saman), i just pass them & wave at Ipoh ..... a DC2 .... protons (Wira/Waja/Kancil?? u name it ... sure have) ..... a Skyline .... a Ford Telstar with upgraded engines ....
& a few others who i can't be bothered ....

ah true true......will listen to it sifu:proud::proud:

oohhh, not forgetting also kena 'cucuk' by other Evos when i drive into Singapore .....

But that one is becos the 6 is a rarity already on the road ... so most never see one up close lor ... so let them see-see lor (big exhaust but move like :slug::slug:) .... hahaha ....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom