opinion needed here..

ahaha don't you think it is a bit extreme asking for a new car?

Actually I plan to do that immediately ... just wondering has anyone else faced this problem with the head lamps

As my previous car had vapor in the break lamps and after a few months there was a small swimming pool in the lamp itself.

ahaha don't you think it is a bit extreme asking for a new car?

Actually I plan to do that immediately ... just wondering has anyone else faced this problem with the head lamps

As my previous car had vapor in the break lamps and after a few months there was a small swimming pool in the lamp itself.

Brian, you got to act extreme to get your headlamp replaced...

Go see the manager, make him looked like his company is at fault, which in fact is, show him your dissatisfaction, ask for a new car, then he will sort out with you by having the headlamp replaced...:listen:

Lesley thanks for the info

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

The question I have is...

I have actually replied this earlier with a picture... but it says that admin has to approve it first.

So I am reposting it without a picture.

Is it common to have vapor in your head lamps while raining? I would assume that if there is vapor inside the head lamp it means water has seeped inside the head lamp.

Has anyone else encountered this.

Oh yah I am refering to Volkswagen Jetta

Thanks

It is NOT normal, though common, to have vapor inside the car lamp. Something is wrong with the seal..

Brian Lanq - u ks my spot.. LOL... feel freely doing so, dont mind at all... as long it is something that usefull...

back to my issue... engine mounting... does making it right cost a bang-buck? how much, assuming if i go and repair it?

Brian Lanq - u ks my spot.. LOL... feel freely doing so, dont mind at all... as long it is something that usefull...

back to my issue... engine mounting... does making it right cost a bang-buck? how much, assuming if i go and repair it?

I think it will cost less than RM200 for both sides of engine mounting in West Malaysia...

Brian, you got to act extreme to get your headlamp replaced...

Go see the manager, make him looked like his company is at fault, which in fact is, show him your dissatisfaction, ask for a new car, then he will sort out with you by having the headlamp replaced...:listen:

Lesley... will definitely try that tomorrow .. thanks..time to get for what I paid for.. .some decent quality head lamps

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

thanks for the air time...

Lesley thanks for the info

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

The question I have is...

I have actually replied this earlier with a picture... but it says that admin has to approve it first.

So I am reposting it without a picture.

Is it common to have vapor in your head lamps while raining? I would assume that if there is vapor inside the head lamp it means water has seeped inside the head lamp.

Has anyone else encountered this.

Oh yah I am refering to Volkswagen Jetta

Thanks

Under warranty? If yes, send back to SC to check and/or repair and/or replace.....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom