Visit site
yeap... i got 10pcs sticking aroung my filter side and top..one next to another

loobk

Jan 3, 2005
oil filter with magnet

bryan90s said:
yeap... i got 10pcs sticking aroung my filter side and top..one next to another
Hi all
As I know about the Oil Filter... the filter inside is very good where it will not let those particals passthrough... and if there is really have those particals... with this magnet oil filter... will it stick and won't pass through? I doubt... since our engine block is make of alluminium... rather then Iron... In simple... i won't work in our car...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
there is many thing still can be attracted by magnet..cannot say 100% but it sure helps a lot..

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
mine still there :D

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
i found my previous one... left at a workshop at my hometown there.... but i sent my car there to wash my throttle body onli... <--why?

so now i got 2...
mitsubishi n proton engine affect more, coz our engine is made by cast iron... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you're going to get frisky, you might just end up with more than a hickey. That's probably why if you're going to have your way with a lady, and don't intend to end up with a baby, you'll need a rubber and a good one at that. However, we're not going to delve into the dirty on those kinds of rubbers. We're instead all excited over the more conventional rubbers that we're accustomed to, the ones...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience