Oil Cooler

erictan30

Nov 1, 2005
don't know that the oil cooler with make the oil pressure drop or not?

acbc

KD
khoyos: U have the oil cooler adapter for 4G63T? Only the manual version comes with it. The auto version only have ATF oil cooler.

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
acbc said:
khoyos: U have the oil cooler adapter for 4G63T? Only the manual version comes with it. The auto version only have ATF oil cooler.
u need to change the oil pump, because the outlet for the oil cooler hose is located at the oil pump. i have a spare oil pump, with the oil cooler adapter. rm150 for oil cooler and oil pump hehe. better PM me before i get into trouble...

shammam

Feb 2, 2005
Bro khoyos.... i also interested of ur oil cooler. would like to install to my kancil but what to do until now...... my car still in the middle of nowhere. Just planning and keep dreaming all day long.......:cry_smile:

p/s : u know me or not......????:X-:

Noob

Mar 30, 2005
Klang/Subang
i've heard that the ATF oil cooler can be modified into engine oil cooler? all it needs is the adaptor isnt it? correct me if i'm wrong.. where should we go to get these things installed?

Not only is Shell offering its V-Power formula in its RON 97 petrol but they’re giving away cash prizes too to celebrate with the Shell V-Power 97 Cash Contest that just saw its first winners last week.

Business owner Norwajunizam Abdul Wahab and high school history teacher Mohd Shuha bin Abdul Karim walked away with RM30,000 each as the first and second weekly grand prize winners and the...