Official MSC Logo

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
hahah
the round lights are skyline trademark la
so I guess it stays...

hey guys some of you pm'd me about the large files for your designs...

I think MrNismo will be in charge of collecting all the designs since he is a designer himself and has facilities to print out the graphics.. (ok ka yoong? hehe)

can all designers please send all original graphics to MrNismo (PM him for contact info).

Thanks.

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
Is there a minimum required resolution of the image that you'd like? It would be easier for us if you could specify the dimensions... :)

EDIT : Looks like I couldn't get an answer on this one... anyways, I've sent the designs to your email address, though you'll only find Concept 1,2 and 4. All files are in .png format, 1000px width and roughly 600-700px+ in height. Any other formats or dimensions for the files will be available at request.

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Maybe you guys could bring out the design on this coming gathering and we shall decide there and then and see which is the most suitable one for everyone......thanks...

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
Originally posted by simplythebest+Feb 22 2005, 01:14 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (simplythebest @ Feb 22 2005, 01:14 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrNismo@Feb 17 2005, 22:26
4th one with colour.
I like this :D :P [/b][/quote]
I second that. Simple and sticker friendly? too complicated vinyl sticker tend to go out of shape after few weeks.

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
Hi guys,my suggestion...bring all those samples this saturday then we decide together..how? :)

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
MrNismo will be printing the designs and bringing them to the meet.
Then can see and decide which one everyone likes best

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..

the more the better, as we have more selectionsm or choices..

cheers'

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Majority decided on the logo below.
Thanks for all submissions! B) B)

The rest will be kept for future stickers etc designs, we will let you know if we do use your designs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i need help here. Well, lately i installed two Arospeed adjustable cam gears. But after they are installed, the car seems to be vibrating more than last time before i install the gears & air from the exhaust seems not coming out smoothly. Is this normal? Btw, im driving satria gti. Help me.. my car is like a boat..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience