Nulon Malaysia

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
Trying to find a product that goes by the brand name Nulon. Apparantly its an Australian brand, but I can't seem to find any of the products here in KL :hmmmm2:

Here's their website : Nulon Products Australia - Engine Oils, Coolants, Fuel Addivites , Engine Additives

Specifically I'm looking for their Nulon Lifter Freer and Nulon engine oil. They're supposed to be pretty good and the aussie forums are giving these products the :top:

If anyone have seen this product here in KL/Malaysia, appreciate if you could post its location.

TQ :beer:

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
finally somebody wth information ! thx wirahijau

i'm gonna surf the www to check it out

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
looked at it but that's not what i was looking for, thx anyway. emailed Nulon aussie and they have responded by saying they do not have any distributors here in Malaysia

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
tonytony,
So why not you be the first one? Really. If it's new, it's worth a shot. I personally won't mind giving it a shot.

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
satria,

hmmmm.........never thought of that one. the reviews in aussie land for this brand is quite good actually.
maybe have to do some study. thx !!

ak.101ss

M50B25TU Crazy.
Jun 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Nearest in Brunei or Jakarta. Singapore also no more.

Brunei - Sing Hiap Hin
Jakarta - PT. Auto Mitra Sarana

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus ,
just wanna know that do Honda Civic 1.7 version able to transplant a B18cR engine in ?
if any sifus know whr can do it , hope sifus can provide more info on this dream project of mine .
thanks alot :wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience