No topspeed after installation b.o.t

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx 4 ur info,wht do u mean by high rpm it will rich?i also got turbo timer to show afr ratio,i just wanna know whats d meaning of rich?the figure will b more or less?thanx again sifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

after BOT ur engine, did u use any additional piggyback ecu or engine management system??...

got,i use power commander... is it ok with that? master skywalker....

thanx 4 ur info,wht do u mean by high rpm it will rich?i also got turbo timer to show afr ratio,i just wanna know whats d meaning of rich?the figure will b more or less?thanx again sifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

AFR rich= More petrol than oxygen

AFR lean= More oxygen than petrol

:rofl:

got,i use power commander... is it ok with that? master skywalker....
ok or not ask ur tuner marr.... see how he tune ur car lo... if got EMS on board at least can do some tuning.... go back deewww ur tuner laa...

guys stick back to topic pls.

nobody could actually get away from moderators/administrator,it's just matter of time and time were given to them to make some changes.if they don't bother to listen,we will just take the necessary action.

Hi Mesi Kaka,

To get better help, Please be more descriptive about your problem when asking. This is to minimize irrelevant inputs to add to the confusion you are facing.

This thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom