Nitrous Oxide

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
Mr blackhowling.

Where got boring ah<? got mod god here preaching wor. We can learn a thing or two.

Last time, i remember got Sinkalen say, "4AGZE piston where can tahan high boost wan, sumore where got people put it inside Mitsu GSR wan leh?!?!?"

Cantonese proverb "Know little-little, but want to come out and teach people...."

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
Joeker said:
Mr blackhowling.

Where got boring ah<? got mod god here preaching wor. We can learn a thing or two.

Last time, i remember got Sinkalen say, "4AGZE piston where can tahan high boost wan, sumore where got people put it inside Mitsu GSR wan leh?!?!?"

Cantonese proverb "Know little-little, but want to come out and teach people...."

forgot di.. .i'm getting old.... keep forgetting things... i totally forgotten about something till i read my inbox today...

that corolla ... issit the one dat was featured in hypertune ah?

GTi9158

Apr 23, 2005
Sydney & P.J.
alvin24: don worry dude, I fully understand the whole mechanics of the system. All I was wondering, is to have the auto arm, as well as a switch.

And, as you said, I could just arm after I pass low gears. For me, kind of hard la, then I must find the switch and arm... then I sesat while driving lah. I don intend to use it for track, I intend to use it for street. So I need a system, that I can engage myself when I need it, and it would of course also have the auto arm just to be safe, but only truly *inject* when I hit the button.

And my main question, where to install a chrome bottle ( polished bottle ). As far as I know, only got ZEX, purple bottle. I know theres no difference in the gas, I just talkin about the tank. I want a chrome/polished one. Or better yet, NOS by Holley, chrome tank.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Jinjang
Gti9518,

U want full chrome bottle?

I know people who do polishing.

Very skillfull can polish until like mirror (actually they polish injection molds for a living)

Cost about RM150 oni for injection mold set.

For NOS bottle maybe even cheaper.

If you're driving GTi, I know a couple of GTi owners using NOS.

I'm not NOS user but I'm sure its not as complicated like some people explained earlier.

Just 2 switchs, 1 for manual arming and 1 for manual activation.

OR

If you don't want manual activation, can use auto activation upon full throttle activation.

OR

U can have all 3. Manual arming switch, manual activation switch and auto activation switch on full throttle.

50shot is not rocket science, oledi SOOOOOO many stock cars using it.

alvin24

Joeker,
Recently been checkin out and askin' around bout NOS mar...

GTi9156,
I think NX has chrome bottle... if not mistaken.

blackhowling,
Cannot NOS purge liau lar like that? hehe...

DJmobile

Dec 13, 2003
i thougt getting NOS is to gain HP, instead of Looking nice????

GTi9158

Apr 23, 2005
Sydney & P.J.
DJmobile said:
i thougt getting NOS is to gain HP, instead of Looking nice????
when you pay RM3000+ for a mod, the least I could get is something that looks nice as well :p

GTi9158

Apr 23, 2005
Sydney & P.J.
alvin24 said:
GTi9156,
I think NX has chrome bottle... if not mistaken.
still no idea where to get the original brand ah?? :D

Joeker : yup, that's what I'm looking for, an auto switch, as well as a manual injection button. The button would only work on WOT.

youmolo

Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
hi all, i'm new to nitrous and i'm just wondering, what's the market price for a dry shot nitrous kit for a carburetted car? not including installation fees. and which shop would you guys recommend to get such a kit. planning a diy. thanks in advance!

MrKoo

Sep 5, 2005
wat's the difference ar dry and wet nos..?

HEY EVERYBODY
last week i have bought a runstop disc rotor...
but i surf the internet i get the same design disc rotor AR racing..
how to differentciate them??
can smebody help??:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: