WTA kancil with viva 1.0 manual gearbox

Taufiqrly

Dec 12, 2014
Gombak
Hye, i want to ask anyone who have experienced installed viva 1.0 manual gearbox into their kancil turbo. Currently im on L6 EF-RL engine with rfh4 turbo, 240 injector, adjustable fuel regulator, 2" straight piping, downpipe and emanage. Planning to upgrade the gearbox to viva 1.0 manual gearbox because the 660 gb like scream for another gear at the highway. Is the ratio for viva 1.0 gb is to large for my 660T kancil? Sorry for my bad english.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
according to most veterans of kei car, final drive of 1000cc gearbox from either kelisa/kenari or viva is too long... if not mistaken, you'll be hardpressed to go into boost

Best compromise is you use kancil 850cc gearbox

screaming engines is what makes these small engine gems special :love:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
nothing beats mix-n-match ratio for such car.....

or in shorter word: gearbox kacuk (*pardon the bm languange) :biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Or in google-translated-japanese

"cross the mission"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc's current C-Class is undoubtedly the class leading sedan today, beating closest rivals by a mile, where it matters. Their latest move on uniforming product design has likely got C-buyers thinking they're buying a mini S-Class. It may be cliche, but this recent standardization has worked wonders so far and it is glaringly obvious. It's kind of like Apple's MacBook. Same good looks, different measurements, all solidly engineered and a model suited for just about any discerning clientele...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience