New Tyres for VR

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You have not seen like those actual F1 race when during race they switch from dry to rain tyres because of rain, but rain was short then after few laps the track begins to dry. Those still on wet tyres on dry track, the compounds starts to wear faster and melts too because of the heat generated....:smokin:
Long time din't watch F1 already. I notice they switch to rain tyres during rain but din't pay attention to them switching back after rain ends.

So, rain tyres is only good during rain. Like opposite of slicks. Good for dry but not for wet.

i still remember m.shumacher on rain tyre till end of race. He drive the car to wet spot to cool down the tyre. Fuhhh....:driver:
Off topic a bit. I just remembered that you are also sugar sifu. You got any opinion regarding the recent news of sugar price hike?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Long time din't watch F1 already. I notice they switch to rain tyres during rain but din't pay attention to them switching back after rain ends.

So, rain tyres is only good during rain. Like opposite of slicks. Good for dry but not for wet.

Off topic a bit. I just remembered that you are also sugar sifu. You got any opinion regarding the recent news of sugar price hike?
Slicks in rain sure to slide/skid loh....aquaplane immediately.....:biggrin:

Open new topic in General talk.....hhahahha:rofl:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
here all talk mods, car, engine, tyres, engine oil...
later i kena banned, to talk about sugar.:smokin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But rain tyres on dry cannot because compound will melt.

At the end, best stick to max category tyres like you. Good for wet and dry.
That is why got tyres for all sorts of category from, Eco, entry level to UHP, Max, Extreme, semi and slicks, use according to your priorities.....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
That is why got tyres for all sorts of category from, Eco, entry level to UHP, Max, Extreme, semi and slicks, use according to your priorities.....:driver:
my selection for my road car..... eco-MONEY tyre :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You ask bro. SF, those days he pro use Michelin only, until I got him to try other brands.....lol
SF don't know how long din't enter here already.

I'm thinking of trying out BF Goodrich next time. Is under Michelin over here.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
SF don't know how long din't enter here already.

I'm thinking of trying out BF Goodrich next time. Is under Michelin over here.
BF Goodrich belongs to Michelin, like viking belongs to Conti, Dayton to Bridgestone.....lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
BF Goodrich belongs to Michelin, like viking belongs to Conti, Dayton to Bridgestone.....lol:rofl:
Hope the these sub brand quality will be as good as the main brand.

But among BF Goodrich, Viking and Dayton, BF Goodrich should be the most reputable one. Old American company with long history especially for off road tyres.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hope the these sub brand quality will be as good as the main brand.

But among BF Goodrich, Viking and Dayton, BF Goodrich should be the most reputable one. Old American company with long history especially for off road tyres.
Their former model was quite good and well known. G Force Sports but that model many years ago. Since BF also not well known here never followed them. Latest one is advantage T/A, I think normal tyres only.
There was one also, block pattern like truck tyres, called BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW. and if not mistaken, KDW is King of Dry and Wet.....lol:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Their former model was quite good and well known. G Force Sports but that model many years ago. Since BF also not well known here never followed them. Latest one is advantage T/A, I think normal tyres only.
There was one also, block pattern like truck tyres, called BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW. and if not mistaken, KDW is King of Dry and Wet.....lol:biggrin:
The thread pattern looks unusual for KDW. Is that a tyre for off road or road?

Advantage T/A should be normal entry level tyres only isn't it? The other tyre they have here is an off road tyre called All-Terrain KO2.

Where can buy BF Goodrich here? I've never noticed it so far.
In Ipoh, a Michelin dealer is selling them. Try Michelin dealers and see?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got a slight prob here...once in a while the reading will go crazy...as if the thing is faulty....but after a while its back to normal....it happened recently....does it mean the sensor is showing sign of faulty?or the sensor attachment is loose?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience