New to This Awesome Forum

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Muhammed

Known Member
Hi Guys and Gals

Firstly , Thumbs Up on an Awesome , Insightfull and very Educational Forum .

My Name is Muhammed , Currently have a Honda Accord CL9 2.4iVtec which happens to be the First Love of my Life , Living in Mutiara Damansara,

Got to know of this forum from a Search on the Internet and joined with the intention of Networking with Likeminded Automotive Enthusiast From Malaysia , I am Originally from South Africa and Have Been In Malaysia for about 8 months Now and loving it fully , Reason I dont want to leave Is the Very Warm Malaysian Hospitality and the great Food , What More can a Man Ask for ;-) , I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession . . . . . But currently in Malaysia Working on a New Project

Its Great to be on this Forum

Thank you

Welcome aboard ... :itsme:

welcome to malaysia & enjoy ur stay here!

welcome to Malaysia and welcome to ZTH :wavey:

welcome... looking for Honda stuff.., just PM me.. hehe:rofl:

Welcome Muhammed...enjoy the stay here in Malaysia...

yea the food is nice...but becarefull...don't eat to much... :smokin:

By the way...here in this forum, not only this forum infact most car forum...were not only chat on the forum...
we also extend it to a small gathering...so called TT a.k.a Teh Tarik ...it's a famous drink here, i guess you already know it...

so this TT session were we all meet each other...
perhaps you might want to take a look it that...

Cheers mate...!

Another honda fan...Welcome and have a nice stay!! Must try our nasik lemak antarabangsa! hahahahahaha~

welcome welcome........

Thanks Guys , Its great to Know you all . . . I will definately come to the T.T Sessions too , Will be fun to meet and Greet Everyone , :wavey: What Would the World be Without Teh Tarik , I must have one at least once a Day :biggrin:

Thanks Guys , Its great to Know you all . . . I will definately come to the T.T Sessions too , Will be fun to meet and Greet Everyone , :wavey: What Would the World be Without Teh Tarik , I must have one at least once a Day :biggrin:

we hangout somewhere nearby your area......we welcome u to join us for TT.....

Thats Awesome , Thanks EvolutionZ , Where does Everyone Hook up. I will not mind joining once the Fasting Month is Up , i'm sure it will be a Blast

Welcome..... :burnout:

Welcome bro, you have a very nice collection of rare Honda's in this part of the world...
have you tried the Teh Tarik Halia(ginger)?

Thanks Pocket Rocket , That will definately be on the Menu Tonight , Teh Tarik Halia, Never even Knew That one Existed ;-) But will try it 4 sure

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom