New Tactics Used To Steal Cars!

standard alarm doesn't hav shock sensor so no matter how u kick also wont trigger the alarm...

Tohsan taiko,
i think now most of it is 1km ratio...

guys....if u kick the car and the car alarm didn't go off.....what does it means??
It bloody tells u that the car has no shock sensor lar.....so easier to break in!

but if they tried, adn the alrm went off, they might walk away; but in this case, I suppose when no one cares about the alrm siren, the next step would be to try anuther time, if still no one cares, than they would move in.
By the time they move in, if someone approach them; they could basically gives tons of excuses. Saying that it's their car lar, alarm got problem lar, keys got lost lar....blah blah......
Quite brilliant lar the tactic.......gosh!.....I'm attached with a criminal mind!!

but anyway, Gen2 could be on the "hotlist" right now.......

btw, jut dun simply park!..thought WangU had a lot of parking spaces!? Only problem is need to walk quite far or round 2 or 3 times......but there's parking space; so be a good civilised citizen and park properly.....

I freaking hate those cars parking there obstructing traffic towards BU or from BU!

d3s said:
standard alarm doesn't hav shock sensor so no matter how u kick also wont trigger the alarm...

Tohsan taiko,

Huh? I kicked my colleague's new stock sutera n triggered the alarm...

Doink said:
one quetion...why target Gen 2 only???not enough exp to target other cars?

coz proton n perodua cars easier to steal and dispose off mah. Can also scrap the car into parts which many kedai potong would buy since the demand for 2nd hand parts for these cars are so high...

Tohsan said:
This happen to those car park outside the 1U shopping center,those like to park their car beside the road side beside the shopping center need to be extra careful. This bunch of thief is dress in smart suit. They have 2 group of people ready. The first group of thief will purpose hang around and wait for you to go into shopping center after that, they will make your car alarm trigger maybe give a kick or something, if owner come out to check then they will aim others car. If after they trigger the alarm for about 15 minutes and no one come to take a good look at their car, the thief will call his second group of thief which is professional in break-in car to try break-in the car,usually it takes less than 5 minutes. They act like they are the owner of the car and its like having some alarm malfunction so no one will suspect. After that the first group of thief will leave in his own car and leave the rest to the second group of thief to settle it. They just drive away the car like nothing happen once your alarm is kill.

Btw their target is new Proton Gen2.

So good luck and take extreme caution if you park your car there.:regular_smile:

professionals!! salute! they manage to kick the Gen2s and it doesnt break

Blacky tailo

break ka? i hope it won't collasped muahahahahhahaha :biggrin: joking oni no offence to all the taiko driving Gen2 car!

proton parts are easier to sell and dispose of because of the high demand....
try stealing my parts and sell it off....see who's gonna buy.....kekekekeke

tried selling off a wrongly bought K&N drop-in filter until now still no takers........
bummer........

blackie n tohsan tailo...
u guys damn funny la...
hahahah... no offence to d gen2 owner...
gen2 still a nice sporty among proton sedan car

headshot said:
Huh? I kicked my colleague's new stock sutera n triggered the alarm...

:shocked: izzit!!! hmmm... now new stock car coms wit shock sensor already ar??

sit at home so waste la...
since they got their new tactics...
then we zth also have our new project lo...
park d gen2 at d side then all hide somewhere else c who dare to come n kick d car...
wait till they really steal d car that time then we all rush out kasih gang bang those ppl...muahahah...

good idea but.. what if they din come leh? waste our time worr.. ahahaha

ergh... make d gen 2 more attractive enough la...
out lots of luxury item in d car...
lap top, smart tag, some bunch of cash... muhahha... sure they will come liaw...
but dun too obvious la... nanti hey suspicious.. thieve also got brain de... hahaha

wah so many things in the car? i also wan take la hahahahaha!
good idea.. true true when u wanna do? hahaha

i dun have gen2 la... cannot do
who got gen2 willing to sponser abit... hahhaa...

sponsor gen2?
i think u put kapcai car also ppl wan steal la if got
laptop, cash, smart tag, expensive and valuable items in the car..
which thief wouldnt? :fear:

d3s said:

Tohsan taiko,

correct most is 1km ratio,good one i came accross is 1 mile ratio but very rare.:regular_smile:

brother, u must be kidding ppl target gen2.... gen2 2004 batch now secondhand totally no value... stole for wat :emoticon_U: and 2005 second hand value rumours jus take 35k only... cheers ...

briggs said:
brother, u must be kidding ppl target gen2.... gen2 2004 batch now secondhand totally no value... stole for wat :emoticon_U: and 2005 second hand value rumours jus take 35k only... cheers ...

nowadays robber wat also steal la.. even rm3 last time 1 of our fello zth.com member car kena break in..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom