New here.. just want to check out the car scene..

• Thread starter z3n2k
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 834
Z

z3n2k

Hey all, just new here, over to Malaysia for work for a month, just wondering if i could check out the car scene while i am over here or check out some of the workshops

where is the best place for parts?

I will use the ZTH template as well even tho i only here for a month, owned a few skylines in my time. Latest one just sold, since it time to own a 34

Btw am from Sydney, Aus.. so the car scene is quite nice over there if you know where to look ;)

-What do you drive(optional): Nissan R33 Skyline Series 1.5 1995

-Male / Female(optional) Male

-Picture of you(optional)

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Browsing through Skyline forums

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Find out where to head out for Malaysias car scene

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Own V35 once get bored of 34

-Scribble away you own stuff after this!

Just sold a R33 Skyline so currently in market for 34 GTT at this stage early next year 34 GTR, just want to see if the 34's are that nice.. Would really like a 35 but damm non turbo :(

33 skyline was pretty heavily modified engine wise, with full 400r kit only change on outside. It was used for circuit and pushed close to 300kw at rear wheels.

So if anyone could let me know where to check out some parts for my gtr that would be nice, mainly looking for injectors, power fc, etc

Just a random pic i found of my car just before i sold it

index.php

Hello and welcome! Guess you could get some info at the Skyline Gatherings hosted by cheaka ^_^

G'day mate. Someone from NSW, Sydney?

Welcome aboard ...

thanks.. yeah will look in the skyline section..

yeah sydney, NSW, cronulla ;)
guessing you from australia as well

Ya mate .... at least was. Melbourne, Garden State hehehe .... You back to MY now or still crusing around the Bondi area, hehehe ...

Nice car really - Not planning to bring her back?

Nice to see you around here z3n2k, hope you have a good stay down ere' and you're ride is nice too. Also dont forget the Skyline Meeting hosted in ZTH.

Gambarimasu!

Top Bottom