Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

new disneyland........

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Yeah man... I wonder how badly Ocean Park's business will be affected. In fact they already have a business plan to make ocean park more competitive so that they can keep up with Disneyland.

Not really a bad deal too. The cheapest Disney Land in the world.

rm150 for disneylan...

i want to go....!!

must wait until the next SARS first then i can get rm1k return air ticketrs to HK

:tee: wells..its nice..
i wish can i go there too..

but the air ticket..will cost u bloody mahal..
go and back..2k++

i hope malaysia..will hv a Disneyland too!!
:tee:

kokanchai, you want Minnie mouse and Daisy with Tudung in Malaysia izzit?
According to our DPM latest "advice", if the fella who wear the Mickey Mouse Custome is a Muslim, you can't even hug the Mickey Mouse for a photo....

nah, forget about that. Dreamland better still.

BlackSamurai said:
According to our DPM latest "advice", if the fella who wear the Mickey Mouse Custome is a Muslim, you can't even hug the Mickey Mouse for a photo....

hahaahaha... :rock:

BlackSamurai said:

Exactly my thought.

alantan said:
rm150 for disneylan...

i want to go....!!

must wait until the next SARS first then i can get rm1k return air ticketrs to HK

Yeah you will get infected and get free air ticket to HK for medical treatment!!

I have passed by the Disney land train station recently due to work...it looks quite nice...the disney train is running now coz the disney land actually is having internal openings for the family and staff since last week......I cant get the ticket coz no fren working inside... :(

Plan to go at around 20th sept before the chinese rushed down for their national day break for weeks in oct....

May go to disney this weekend take a look at the already open disney lake park if the rain stop....

any special package from tour agency in malaysia to disney hk? how s the ratE?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys need input....change my gti stock damper n spring with hot bit wan, need input any ideas wats d best spring rate n optimum set up for gti ? currently my car fr 50kg behind 30kg...dunno how to calculate d rate la :biggrin:... behind got 2 12 inch woofer. the thing is d car corner cun wan... stick la -potenza RE 711- err over slightly low speed. but i think can get better la, both spring n damper very firm...haiyo not much comfort la i tell u...but the thing is at higway cruising like...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom