Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

NEW Adjustable Absorber GAB (hi-low) for Wira/Putra/Waja/Satria@GTI (1.3~1.8cc)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

NEW Adjustable Absorber GAB (hi-low) for Wira/Putra/Waja/Satria@GTI (1.3~1.8cc)

breezecolor

Known Member
NEW Adjustable Absorber GAB (hi-low) for Wira/Putra/Waja/Satria@GTI/Gen2 (1.3~1.8cc)
1 Set
WhiteRed = RM1150 - Mines@GAB "Made In Japan" Original | Front 6KG, Rear 4KG = Suitable for upgrade engine car.
Red = RM1400 - GAB | Front 5KG, 4KG

*GAB already merged company with MINES thats why I had many stock of MINES Absorber

Lokasi KL/Ampang/Cheras/Gombak. "Seremban add RM30" for fuel and toll charge."

Many stock all new!! no diferrent between whitered and red, just full red as usual ppl installed to their car is old version colour. That's all.
CASH N CARRY (30,000km Warranty) Installation RM80 Optional*
Call me now 0133235533 - Den

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...t/249007-dashboard-gsr-black.html#post3184349
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...rt-rim-17-114-ssr-type-c-japan-with-tyre.html
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...woofer-carrozerria-hyper-subwoofer-12-x2.html
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...nd-hand-monster-hi-low-soft-hard-monster.html

Last edited:
wow can u check can used for proton g2 or not for mines wan

Den

Pls reserve me 1 unit on the below item, which i called u on the last Friday (Oct 31, 2008) and the collection place will on Pandan Indah (Esso Station). The further collection date i call you for confirmation.

WhiteRed = RM1150 - Mines@GAB "Made In Japan" Original | Front 6KG, Rear 4KG = Suitable for upgrade engine car.

Thanks

Den

Pls reserve me 1 unit on the below item, which i called u on the last Friday (Oct 31, 2008) and the collection place will on Pandan Indah (Esso Station). The further collection date i call you for confirmation.

Thanks

Ok, please dont take to long to buy cause im worry if it out of stock. So many ppl bought already. Thanks to all buyers.

wow can u check can used for proton g2 or not for mines wan

Gen2 also can use this absorber... dont worry

*I forgot to type GEN2 also can use this absorber... hahaha SORRY :stupid::biggrin:

Bro, 100% made in japan factory? Assembled in japan also?
Do you have hi lo/ soft hard? Thx:adore:

bro,

wat is the website shown in the shock? plz let me know

i check mine's japan, dun hv this shock

plz advise

in japan they already closed their business. so u cant find anything about them anymore. GAB company bought them. :banghead:

Bro, 100% made in japan factory? Assembled in japan also?
Do you have hi lo/ soft hard? Thx:adore:
I only have hi low and not very sure where they assembled those thing at before but at the sticker shown Made In Japan.

in japan they already closed their business. so u cant find anything about them anymore. GAB company bought them. :banghead:

since it oledi shut down, where they r going to pack n assembled the stuff yet the website is printed in the shock?

since u mentioned mine's merged with GAB...i hv check both company n cant find this shock...just the red color GAB as carry by RS One.....

since it oledi shut down, where they r going to pack n assembled the stuff yet the website is printed in the shock?

since u mentioned mine's merged with GAB...i hv check both company n cant find this shock...just the red color GAB as carry by RS One.....

hard to explain.. when u ready to buy u can see on the box label shown their company has been packed by gab.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi all,

I always travel on the highway a lot (it's possible for me to touch 3,000-4,000km in a month) plus I usually rev quite hard when overtaking at about 5.5k RPM so my question is, would using full synthetic and change oil every 10,000km or use semi synthetic and change every 5,000km be better?

I know that a high quality semi synthetic oil could also last up to 10,000km but the oil filter must be good as well. However because of my driving style, I'm thinking that using semi...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom