Neo 1st Stage Mods

May 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys can u please help me?..
i still confuse what to do with my car for the performance part..my budget is around rm 3000..what should i do first?

btw i use Satria Neo 1.6 Campro

thanks.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
best for u to mention what u have done so far or if ur car is 100% stock or just changed rims only etc etc...

at least it wont waste people's time recommending u something uve already done.

personally, id spend that money on rims+tires, suspension, and better brake pads....but 3k wont be enough though.. heh heh heh

villevil

May 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
sorry i forgot about that..so far i only done the exterior part and that include bodykit and rims..

i know 3k wouldn't be enough thats why i confuse which part need to be done first..hehehehhehe:confused:

btw i was think about to chabe the extractor, cam and crank pulley, filter and fuel regulator..
is it ok if i do these thing for the first step?

my engine totally standard :banghead: and i drive 1.6M..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
ok for 3k i think u can get

1)adjustable absorber (1.3k-1.6k)
2)adjustable cam pulley (get it tuned by the correct guy)
3)brakepad and hose upgrade.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
wat i would spend with the 3k

1/ GAB SS adjustable (2.2k)
2/ Brake pad + steel braided hose (watever balance)

sm84

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro...3k is quite ok for upgrading ur s4ph to be more responsive..kindly be inform u need to study first what kind of performance parts u need as a first stage to get a piece of mind after spending money. if i were u,with tt amount of money..i go for exhaust sys. nowadays to get responsive set up for exhaust aint cheap..for the whole starting with rm 1k until rm2k.. many options edy..speedworks rm2k, exss rm 2k++ bla bla..

changing spark plug to iridium also make u smiling but not much..the price roughly about rm45-50/piece

upgrading ur fuel regulator..u may use this to maintain the pressure of fuel in ur oem fuel railing..now we overwhealming with lots of product depend to ur pocket.usually price for complete set is around rm360excluded installation..

air filter...is the typical performance product tt ppl use to increase power .u can use open pod filter assits with cold air intake for better respon or else just use the simplest filter which known as drop in filter..price is around 100++

last but exluded ur rm3k budget..tune ur car..u may use ems, unichip and the price tags aint cheap bro..starts with rm1k++ or else u also can tuning ur car using pdt...price around rm100++

all above mentions is only a guidline for u bro..i already use it n its works!..u may reffer to another sifus..aim just sharing knowdledge n obviously iam nubiss...thanks..sorry for my mediocre writting..sharing is caring

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
Start with the basics. Get an open pod intake system and a higher flowing 4-1 extractor with complete exhaust system. That should easily get you 10+HPs on the wheel. My 1.3 campro improved that much on dyno.

villevil

May 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro...3k is quite ok for upgrading ur s4ph to be more responsive..kindly be inform u need to study first what kind of performance parts u need as a first stage to get a piece of mind after spending money. if i were u,with tt amount of money..i go for exhaust sys. nowadays to get responsive set up for exhaust aint cheap..for the whole starting with rm 1k until rm2k.. many options edy..speedworks rm2k, exss rm 2k++ bla bla..

changing spark plug to iridium also make u smiling but not much..the price roughly about rm45-50/piece

upgrading ur fuel regulator..u may use this to maintain the pressure of fuel in ur oem fuel railing..now we overwhealming with lots of product depend to ur pocket.usually price for complete set is around rm360excluded installation..

air filter...is the typical performance product tt ppl use to increase power .u can use open pod filter assits with cold air intake for better respon or else just use the simplest filter which known as drop in filter..price is around 100++

last but exluded ur rm3k budget..tune ur car..u may use ems, unichip and the price tags aint cheap bro..starts with rm1k++ or else u also can tuning ur car using pdt...price around rm100++

all above mentions is only a guidline for u bro..i already use it n its works!..u may reffer to another sifus..aim just sharing knowdledge n obviously iam nubiss...thanks..sorry for my mediocre writting..sharing is caring
thanks for the info bro..i was thinking to do the air filter and exhaust system first..your information about the air filter really help me to decide which one should i choose..tq so much really appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

btw did anyone ever use GAB hi low suspension?..any comment?..because the SS is expensive la :banghead:
hihhihihihi..

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Start with the basics. Get an open pod intake system and a higher flowing 4-1 extractor with complete exhaust system. That should easily get you 10+HPs on the wheel. My 1.3 campro improved that much on dyno.
i have read in some forum and they say 4-1 extractor is not suitable for street car, its made for drag..and the fuel usage will increase rapidly..is it true?..i think i will go with 4-2-1..anyway thanks for your suggestion ..i will keep that in mind :)

Last edited:

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
4-2-1 is much better suited for city driving if you are intending to only improve your powerband within 1k to 4k RPM range. If you want to have more power above 4k, best go for 4-1. As for fuel consumption, I don't really see much difference as I typically rev till 5k or more before changing gears. And I don't really care much for fuel economy, so long as each drop is well enjoyed. Just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

BTW, I bought and tested both 4-1 and 4-2-1 extractors. Currently its on 4-2-1 as my sis drives it more than me and she's your average driver. So no point using 4-1 for her.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
vill...take my advice go for hi-low/soft-hard...yes hi-lo/soft-hard adjustable are a bit moe expensive than the lower spec. hi-lo only....
but the advantage of damping adjustment u would appreciate it when it comes to tune your suspension to your liking and purpose....

villevil

May 15, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
vill...take my advice go for hi-low/soft-hard...yes hi-lo/soft-hard adjustable are a bit moe expensive than the lower spec. hi-lo only....
but the advantage of damping adjustment u would appreciate it when it comes to tune your suspension to your liking and purpose....
noted..i think im gonna go with ur advise + 4-2-1 extractor..thanks ya bro.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry if i repost it. I tried to search but cant find it.

Anyone actually tried it yet?
well I just found it out from this Motor Trader Magazine 17th-23rd August 2006 Issue 295
Page156 ...advertisment is at the corner (south-east)

It stated like this ,
SAVE FUEL running more 20km-60km per tank, 30days money back guarantee
RM98.00
call XXX-XXXXXXX
location KL

I just want to check if anyone use it yet???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience