need some recommendation&advice

woodykids

Known Member
compare with this 2 pic, air filter with pipping better or without pipping better? and what kind of air filter suit for H22 engine? currently using hks mushroom, fought out that very dirty and underpower

I'd stick to the air ram leading to the filter being behind the batery. The good thing about this is the batery acts like a CAI / heat shield from the exhaust extractors. Similar to EF's also.. :biggrin: :tongue:

as for the air filter itself, i've read in a mag that the HKS mushroom is better suited for turbos, but the best for turbo is the blitz steel filter thingy (forgot name). For NA, the mag i read recommends Apexi... :wink:

I am on H22A as well. A few of my friends have used HKS. The downside if it is that the element get harden after time period due to engine tempreture. I am using K&N. Compare to what are being offer in the market at the moment, it is quite conservative. But I am satisfied with it performance. The filteration is clean. It is important when you are using super flows filter. Maintenance also very easy. Clean, dry, oil and install back. You are ready to go. I am not saying that other products is not good. They are good too. But, becareful with what you choose. - Adios. ;)

woodykids said:
compare with this 2 pic, air filter with pipping better or without pipping better? and what kind of air filter suit for H22 engine? currently using hks mushroom, fought out that very dirty and underpower

If you don't mine, where did you get the steel pipe from? I am interested.;)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom